8

day two of school. i got up and ready into this:

i brushed my hair and slid on my short black boots

i brushed my hair and slid on my short black boots. i grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. brendon and zack and sarah were all downstairs. "hey hoe. zacks coming with us to drop you to school" brendon says. i nodded, my mouth full of cereal.

brendon and zack dropped me to this side road near school and i walked the rest. i saw tammy and she waved and ran to me. she got pushed over by a tall blonde girl who laughed with other people. i ran to tammy and helped her up. "are you okay?" i asked her. "yeah i'm fine" she shrugged, keeping a smile on her face.

we headed into homeroom then 15 minuets after it ended we went to our first lesson. the red head walked in with a friend and she sat next to me. "why'd you run away?" she asked me. "you were following me" i said awkwardly as my teacher handed me a brand new book. "well you lied about knowing brendon urie! i saw you and sarah at the mall the other day" she exclaimed. i froze. woah. i'd been adopted by brendon and sarah for what? 5 days now? how was this real?

"it's scientifically proven that there are five people in the world that look like you. get it right" i rolled my eyes and faced forward. "what a bitch!" she exclaimed. "takes one to know one" i smiled.

after english (my fave subjects!) me and tammy headed to history. a group of boys pushed her over and her books slid all down the hallway. people laughed at her as she fell to the ground. i helped her gather her books and we scurried away. "assholes" i mumble, giving them each a dark look. "aw! the new kids hanging with the loner!" someone laughed. "least we don't use KY instead of styling gel in our hair!" i yelled back, making everyone oooh.

hey i can be a bitch to.

we made it to our next period and sat down. tammy had tears in her eyes. "how long has this been happening for?" i asked, putting an arm round her. "since 7th grade" she whispers, putting her books on the table. we didn't say anything else as the rest of the class filed in.

the day went by and it was full of consistent tammy bullying. pushing, shoving, hitting, name calling...it was horrible. i stuck up for her but it didn't work. she kept the same smile on her face though. after school she ran. i ran after her and she made it to her bike as i stopped her. "do you wanna come to my house for a bit?" i asked her. "i-i couldn't. i-i gotta get home" she mumbled. "just ten minuets. my parents won't mind. and i have dogs?" i offered.

she smiled. "i love dogs! let me just call my Mom" she says. "oh and have you heard of Panic! At The Disco?" i asked her. "who?" she furrowed her eye brows. "seriously?" i ask. "i don't panic at the disco... i've never even been to one!" she says. ah.

i texted brendon and asked him and explained what happened. and he actually said yes. "there she is!" we turn around and saw the red head and her other friend! "quick! hop on!" tammy and me got onto her bike and sped away.

we made it to the corner where brendon usually picks me up. zack was waiting outside it. "is that your Dad?" tammy asks me. "he's a friend of my dad" i replied, as Zack helped fold her bike. "hi. i'm tammy! it's nice to meet you! i like your shirt! you listen to bruno mars to!? he's amazing isn't he?" she rambled in making zack smile. "i like her already" he says to me.

brendon came out to meet her and he adored her. but he was acting suspicious. but anyway we got into the car and headed to my house.

we got in and the dogs ran over barking. me and brendon each petted them. brendon whispered something to zack and pulled me to the kitchen while tammy and zack played with the dogs. "did you know?" he asks me. "know what?" i replied. "about her adhd and self harm?" he asks. "wait what?"

"you know i myself suffer from it. and i can tell from the way she acts that she has it. i'm no expert but...you know. and the scars were easy to see" he says. i went slightly red. "well" i say quietly. "i'm sorry i didn't mean it like that!" he exclaimed. "it's okay" i shrugged. "but really? what's going on?" he asks. "she gets bullied in school - real bad. it's been happening for three years now" i said. "that's not fucking okay! has she told anyone?" he asks. i shrugged. "and i may or may not have said some unkind things to her bullies..."

"wait what? oh my god tell me!" he grinned. "is 'least we don't use KY instead of styling gel in our hair' offensive?" i asked. brendon screamed with laughter. "man your fucking funny!" he smiled. "that was good what you did" he added as tammy came in holding penny lane. "she's adorable! how old is she? have you had her for long? does she have any siblings?" she went on and on and brendon jusr smiled.

sarah came running into the house. "woah babe!" brendon caught her quickly. "some red head starting following me! i got away but it was so scary!" she was nearly out of breathe. "a red head!?" we helped her catch her breathe. "yeah! she's about the same age as you. she was wearing a stranger things to shirt, ripped jeans and a beanie?" she says. "ohh! anna? yeah she goes to our school! she follows lana all the time...wait a second!" tammy got up too.

"it was the same girl who took photos of me" sarah says. "wait. so the same girl is following you, asking you shit, taking photos of you and running after you?" zack asks. me and sarah nodded. "this is fucked! what the shit!?" brendon said angrily. "don't get angry! please!" tammy begged, shivering. "he's not angry. are you!?" i slightly panicked. "no i'm not. sorry" brendon calmed down.

"lucky that no ones come to the door" sarah said. "yeah. it's a good thing people don't actually know where you live" zack added. brendon nodded but he looked nervous. i clutched his hand, feeling the same way.