10

today i got up and ready into this:

i brushed my hair and headed downstairs for breakfast

i brushed my hair and headed downstairs for breakfast. brendon and sarah were talking and looking annoyed. "i forgot our address was public! i'm such a dumbass!" brendon exclaimed. "hey no! don't say that. it it's your fault! you just love your fans!" sarah said. "what's up? did you guys see the girl who took rocks out of our driveway?" i asked. they looked at me. "how did you know!?" they exclaim. "i saw that stupid bitch do it" i replied. "when?" they said again. "yesterday. i thought you guys saw. y'all were standing right next to the window"

today i walked to school as brendon and sarah has some shit to sort out. i put my earphones in and blasted my music on full volume and walked along, windy blowing in my face gently. and guess who i saw? the fucking twisted red head. "hi lana!" she smiled. i moved away and walked on. "i said hi!" she came closer. i started to run. she grabbed my hoodie and pulled me back. "where do you think your going?" she hissed.

"get away from me!" i pushes her away. "you fucking liar! i saw YOU with mariah dun and josh dun yesterday! oh! and brendon urie! your father! who's house i went to and got these" she showed me the driveway rocks. "anna what the fuck! you can't go into someone's driveway and take what's theirs!" i exclaim. "aha! so you admit! you are his child!" she exclaimed.

"i never said that...but yes i am! and you know what? fuck it if you know! i'm proud to be his kid! i'm not letting a psychotic girl like you ruin it!" i shot back. "i want you to let me meet him!" she demanded. "what the fuck!? no!" i exclaimed. "fine! i guess i'll just tell everyone who your father is!" she smiled. "i don't give a shit! i'm not letting you near him!"

i escaped and ran back home crying. i got in and dropped my stuff, sliding down the door sobbing. "lana? oh god!" brendon picked me up while i sobbed. he took me to the living room where sarah and zack were.

"s-she said unless i l-let her m-meet you s-she'd leak y-you" i cried into brendon's arms. "hey don't worry okay? we're not going to let her leak" he says kindly. "yeah. we're going to do it first" sarah said. "wait what?" i wiped my eyes. "if anyone's going to tell the fans about you then it's us! we're your parents! we deserve to!" brendon said.

and ten minuets later there was a photo of me with brendon and sarah on her instagram.

@sarahurie: so me and B have decided to tell you all that we have adopted! her name's Lana and we love her with all our heart! we hope you respect our decision and like her too! ❤️❤️

comment spammed in. nice ones. people saying that they were happy that they were happy and that i was adorable. "your fans are the nicest" i said quietly. "some of them are" zack says, looking out of the window. we all followed and watched.

anna was there. taking photos of brendon's car!? "i was shank this bitches ass fast as fuck!" i say, going to the door. "hey no!" the three adults pulled me away as i battled my way to the door. brendon eventually held me up. "you are not going out there!" he said sternly. that tone was never used.

"ok! you win. but you guys need to do something about it" then there was a chime. sarah got brendon's phone out of his pocket (he was holding me) and saw this:

anna.redlocks wants to send you a message

sarah opened the dm and saw a photo of brendon's license plate with a message. look familiar? she said.