37

the second sitc day was amazing as well. we went home that night happy. i'd waited 6 months for this. so worth it.

the next day i woke up late. sarah came into my room yawning. "afternoon!" she smiled. "yesterday was the best. thanks so much" i smiled as she sat on my bed. "anytime. come on, let's go out for breakfast" she said. "where's brendon?" i asked. "studio"

i got up and ready into this:

after putting on some mascara and doing my eye brows we said bye to brendon and headed to pancake house

we got some brunch and enjoyed it very much. we had a girly talk and took selfies. we saw maddie sitting alone at a table. "she looks sad. maybe i should talk to her" i said. "i'll wait" sarah insisted, smiling.

"hey" i sat down opposite her. she looked up at me. she nodded in reply. "are you okay?" she shook her head as tears filled her eyes. "aw mads" i got up and hugged her as she cried. "what's up?" i asked her. "h-he..." she could barely speak "come over for a bit. we can talk if you want" i said. i looked over at sarah who gave me a thumbs up of approval. she nodded.

"lana your not human. who's that nice to invite over someone who broke your heart" brendon said as i finished making tea. "suck my dick, i'm special" i said. he bursted out laughing and i did to. i headed upstairs and maddie was on my bed sobbing. "hey" i shut the door and turned some music on. i put it high which indicated to my parents that it was private.

"tell little me what's bugging you" i put an arm round her and let her lean on me. "you can write it" i said, noticing her agony. i got her a pen and paper and she scribbled one word. rape.

"maddie oh my god" i whispered. she sobbed harder. "when?" i ask. morning. she lifted her hoodie over her head and threw it on the floor. she had finger marks on her and bites on shoulder.  "made" tears filled my eyes. "you need to tell. i can't let you suffer" i say to her. "i broke you" she croaked. "so? i'm over it. your my friend. i love you. i'm going to help you" i gave her a hug while she sobbed.

"i-i need to go somewhere" i said to my parents. "woah whats up" brendon noticed my tears. "something...terrible has happened to maddie a-and she dosent trust anyone right now and i just...i'm stupid okay but i wanna be there for her" i said. "i've never met someone more down to earth" sarah commented. i smiled. "thanks. i'll be home in an hour?? i don't know but soon" i said. "if you need us to pick you up let us know" brendon said, kissing my head as i went. "love you. thanks"

we headed to the police station as she was scared of her parents. i explained what happened and they took her in for question but she refused unless i was there. she wrote everything down and took her to take photos. it took hours. they called her boyfriend in and shit. he denied it all. but there was proof.

maddie got her justice.

but it didn't change what would happen to her. and she had to go to the doctors in two weeks to see if she was pregnant. i stuck by her. her boyfriend was arrested. it was now 12am. brendon and sarah came down to pick me up as they were worried. her parents came too and were in agony. they took her home crying. they thanked me for being there for her. i hugged maddie and told her i'd come to see her soon.

"we're really proud of you lana. she broke your heart and you stood by her in all her hardest times" brendon said as we sat in mcdonald's with hot chocolate. "you guys raised me" i reasoned. "we've only had you for a year nearly. we didn't "raise" you" sarah pointed out. "your naturally a angel" she added. "so are you guys" i said. "we don't deserve credit for your personality. your you and it's amazing"

and we headed home. and i was happy because of what i'd done.