39

me and ryan have been dating for two months now and i've loved every moment.

we saw each other every day in summer. it was now way over though and i was in my sophomore year. ryan was a year older than me so he was in junior. we didn't go to the same school but we were going strong. we hung out every sunday and sometimes after school.

my mental health? was going quite well. i did get anxiety attacks from time to time but as long as the people i loved were there for me, i was okay.

today it's been a year since i was adopted by brendon and sarah. i got up and ready into this:

i curled my hair and put on some mascara

i curled my hair and put on some mascara. i got my backpacks and filled it with my essentials. my yellow kanken was now tattered and worn out and i had a victoria secret one. but after that i went downstairs and saw that breakfast was in the garden. "hey cutie!" brendon smiles when he saw me. "hi beebs" i replied. he chuckled as sarah came outside with pancakes and juice. "here" i helped her set everything up. "what would i do without you?" she sighed in relief.

we sat down and ate. brendon and sarah kept smiling at each other. "stop being cute!" i exclaimed. they just laughed. "unless you guys are hiding something" i said. "okay you caught us!" sarah raised her hands in defence. "spill the tea!" i put my fork down. 

"we got a letter for you" brendon took a piece of paper from under his plate. my mom and dad has excitement written on their faces. i unfolded it and read it. and i kid you not my heart stopped.

i got signed to fueled by ramen.

"w-what? how? this can't be real. no it isn't DPD i'm actually dreaming" i said. "ding dong. your wrong" sarah smiled. "b-but now? i'm..." i was lost for words. "lana. your really talented. and i'm not just saying that. you've gained millions of views. and most of them aren't even panic! fans. they're the one you earned.  you earned this" brendon said.

"holy fucking shit" i said. "we're so proud of you! your 15 and you've made it this far!" sarah put an arm round me. "i don't know what to say" i just smiled. "congrats bitch. pete got you a cake. we're gonna have it later. for now...let's go and sign some papers for you, make a video and then hang"

after i signed the papers and made a video about it we went for a walk. we got ice cream rolls and walked down the street smiling. i had a mini party later on with my friends and it was lit. ryan was an amazing artist and said he'd help me make merch in a few months time.

i officially had a record deal! and it felt so fucking good. i didn't feel useless or worthless or shitty.

i felt proud.