11

i was way too late for school so brendon  and sarah let me stay home. i got into a hoodie and sweatpants and let my hair loose and tucked my feet into slippers as i wanted to be lazy. then i thought of poor tammy being at school alone. "i should have gone in. she's alone" i say guiltily. "text her. if you wanna be there for her then i can take you" sarah said. so i did. but she insisted that i didn't come and that she was fine and hanging out with some people in her math class. it wasn't believable but she made me promise i didn't come in.

i flipped through channels on my tv ans sighed with boredom. i got up and left my room. i went downstairs to the kitchen where my parents were. "hi. i'm bored. i'm helping" i said to sarah. "ideal way to ask to help" brendon joked. "aw okay! i'm just baking though" she said. "ew" i said. my parents laughed. "hey can you run i the store maybe? i need chocolate chips and flour" she said. "sure!"

i didn't care about my appearance. i just took my phone and the money and headed to wal mart. i found the stuff and went to pay. after i'd finished i headed home. i saw a group of girls scream and run over to me. fear grew inside me. oh shit. i knew a panic attack was coming on. what could i do!?

run.

i ran. lucky me for being fast. i made it home and dropped the stuff and throwing myself on the floor. "lana? again...oh. shit. uh sarah could you give us a minuet?" i covered my face and cried as i felt myself shake all over. "hey it's okay" i felt arms go round me. "your okay. this won't last forever" he whispered gently, not letting go of me.

after talking and distracting it was over. i started to cry more, hating myself for having a panic attack. brendon assured me it was okay but then i told him what jusr happened. zack came over and showed us a video. it was of me, running from the fans. thank god zack had tweeted.

@zackcloudhall: she wasn't trying to be rude. she suffers from anxiety and had a panic attack. she didn't know what to do. her only option was to run. she's with brendon right now and is now calm but please. next time you see her don't scream and run. be calm. she's a person to. thank you

i hate myself