4

"hey man!" brendon opened the front door and hugged someone. "ooh a new bestie!" i jumped off the couch and me and sarah ran to the door to reveal zack and kayla. "hey!" sarah hugged zack and kayla. "this is our new daughter lana" she introduced me to them. "your tweets are amazing!" i say. then i covered my mouth as the four adults laughed. "thank you. how are you liking it here?" he asks me. "i learn that sarah gets kinky when brendon's shirtless" i say. the four adults screamed with laughter.

"but other than that it's wayyy better than the shit hole i was at before" i added as brendon helped them with their bags. "she swears? i like her" kayla says. "points for swearing!" i high fived brendon. the dogs ran in and the two tired adults petted them. "you guys should get the fuuuck on the couch. just saying" i sat on the steps. "yeah we're super jet lagged right now" kayla yawned. "did you guys have fun?" sarah asks as she took kaylas bag. "yeah! for once i wasn't at the backstage door" zack says as him and kayla headed to the living room.

but after jamming around for a bit i went to my room to put my phone on charge. then i sat down. this must be a dream. how could have my idol adopted me? how could i be in his house right now? living here? laughing and joking with him? hugging him? hanging with his wife? playing with his dogs? this couldn't be real.

"hey. you okay?" i looked up and saw brendon. "yeah" i replied. he came and sat next to me. "what's up?" he asks, sipping his beer - surprise my arse. "thinking" i replied. "about?" he pondered. "is this real? even while talking to you i don't think this is real" i admit, shyly. "its okay to feel that way. me and sarah are still shocked that we have a kid" he tells me. "good, i don't feel weird anymore" i thank him. he smiled. "it's not weird. it's normal. come on, let's order those losers some pizza" he took my hand and we headed downstairs.

i was slightly terrified of zack but he was actually really nice. but i was in depersonalisation mode right now so...