7

so the day actually went okay! but i got a shit ton of homework. brendon was waiting for me in his car. i was about to go over but then i realised something. i saw the red head and a few other girls staring at me. then they followed. fuck. fear grew inside me. i rang brendon quickly. "hey! where are you?" he asks. "erm basically some people think i'm related to you and i said i wasn't but they're following me a-and i'm scared. help" i say. "i'll drive round the corner, come down in about five minutes okay?"

i sat at the sidewalk for a while, waiting for brendon to call me back. "who are you waiting for?" the red head walks over. "my aunt" i lied. "are you sure you don't know-" i cut her off. "i don't know who brandon urie is" i had to say it okay? she's been asking all day. "it's brendon!" she exclaims. "oh. brendon" then my phone rang. lucky i saved brendon as "Dad" so they wouldn't know.

"hello?" i say. "i can see you...uh are those the girls following you?" he asks me. "yes" i say awkwardly. "man this needs to stop..." he trailed off. "just pretend you need to go somewhere and run. we need to talk to zack and sarah about this" he ended the call quickly. something was going on. "gotta run. bye" i started to walk away...and they were following.

lucky i was a fast runner. i ran. i ran round the corner and brendon was there, waiting outside his car. "quick!" he says. i got in and he started driving. we made it home safely but brendon looked pissed off.

we walked into the house and he slammed his keys onto the counter. "it fucking happened again!" he exclaimed. "what happened now!?" sarah came out of the kitchen, with her apron on. "it's only her first day and she's getting harassed for having the same surname as me!" he ran a hand through his hair stressfully. "first they take photos of you when your shopping and now they want to assume shit and try to hurt my own kid!? what the fuck!?"

"hey calm down okay? we should call zack. we're lucky she's safe" sarah says, holding her husbands hand. "yeah brendon. you saved me" i lightly punched his arm. "ugh now i know how it properly feels to be a dad" he said, his eyes watering. "awww you are adorable!! i hope that's not weird..." i say awkwardly. "aww!"