40

"baby!" i sang my highest note and finished the song, panting with happiness. i laughed as the crowd went wild. "thank you all for coming out tonight. i was so freaking worried that i'd fail you all but...ugh your all so cute" i said. the crowd screamed with happiness. "thanks so much for making my last tour day the best one. i appreciate it so much. i love you"

it's been a six months and i'm now 16. i had my first tour. it was only a small usa tour which had only 10 shows but it was good. today was the last day. my parents did come on tour with me and so did ryan. i got my friends tickets to both LA shows which they appreciated. maddie came to one show with her baby who she named tammy.

and i didn't have an anxiety attack once!

but today we went home. my parents were exhausted but i wasn't. i insisted on putting their bags in their room and they agreed as they were too tired. they laid on the couch snuggling under a blanket while i made them hot drinks. ryan very sweetly put my bags in my room and his as he was staying the night.

my parents thanked me and drank up while me and ryan sat on the floor talking. "babe?" he said suddenly. "mmm?" i look up from the meme i was showing him. "i love you" he said, confidently.

"awwww!" my parents squeal. me and ryan laughed awkwardly. "you know what? i love you too" i said to him, holding his hand. "awww!" they said again. me and ryan giggles as he put his arm round me and i leaned against him. "so...you guys can legally have sex..." brendon said. "BRENDON!" me, ryan and sarah yelled. "i'm kidding!" he said as he picked sarah up. "we're going to bed" he said. "no. your gonna fuck. duh" i said. ryan chuckled.

"whatever. goodnight love birds. and remember. use protection" he said. "stop!" sarah laughed as brendon carried her to their room. "you too" ryan said. "love you!" i yelled as they went up.

"so what now?" i ask him. "i'm tired too" he said honestly. "bed" we headed up to my room and got ready for bed. we laid in bed talking. "i can't believe you said it back" he said. "hey. i really do love you" our lips pressed together. after we pulled away he whispered "i love you too" before we fell asleep.

This book is over!!! lol but i'm writing a squeal rn called S T R O N G