6

i had fucking school today. i got up and ready into this:

i brushed my hair and put on some mascara and then headed downstairs

i brushed my hair and put on some mascara and then headed downstairs. i tucked my phone in my pocket, scared of losing it.

"morning!" sarah was there, eating toast and fruit. "morning sarah smiles" i replied, as she poured me some juice. "such a good song" i added, while she smiled. "see? your actually smiling now!" i say. she laughed. "man your a funny kid" she said as i drank my
juice and she buttered me some toast. "nervous?" she asked. "very" i said. "aw you'll be fine. if you need anything, go to the bathroom and ring me, B or Zack" she says. i nodded as i put my stuff in the sink.

"hey! let's be those cringey parents who take photos of their kids on their first day" brendon says, running in. "noo! please no!" i begged, running away. "hey!" he picked me up and carried me
back to the kitchen. "don't make me do this!" i groaned. "c'mon man! your adorable!" he giggled. "ugh!"

so after some cringey ass photos, we said bye to sarah and the dogs and brendon drove me to school. "excited?" he asks as he turned the music up. "does that mean scared for my fucking life?" i asked. he grinned. "hey. you'll be fine. i promise okay?" he says.

we made it and i hesitated. was i ready? my other school was horrible. "shall i walk you in?" brendon asks. "i-i'll be okay" i insist. "if you need anything call me" he says as i open the door. "i will. thanks" i got out. "have a good day!" he says. "you too" i closed the door and he drove away. i turn around and faced what was infront of me. new fucking school.

a girl ran over to me. "hi! are you lana urie? i'm tammy! i'm supposed to show you around!" she smiled perkily. she had short brown curly, glasses and freckles. she was wearing a white cami, a denim jacket and a short magenta skirt with short black boots. "hi! nice to meet you" i replied. "welcome to inglewood high!" she said.

i got my schedule and then i headed to homeroom with tammy. people were staring at me and then one girl ran to me, her red hair flying behind her. "your lana urie right!?" she exclaims. i. nodded. "are you related to brendon urie?" she asks. fuck. i couldn't let people know that i was his daughter yet.

acting time.

"who?" i ask in a confused tome, furrowing my eye brows. "brendon urie. panic! at the disco? ring a bell?" she asks. "never heard of that. what is it?" i ask. she sighed and rolled her eyes. "never mind" she mumbled walking away.

close one.