54 》 bare breast

Colby's POV

"Shouldn't they be here by now?" I asked anxious,

"Yeah. Sam said that traffic was pretty bad so keep that in mind" Ronnie reminded me as she handed me a plain white t-shirt,

"Where did you get this?" I asked in curiosity since I knew that it certainly wasn't mine,

"Can't you just put it on?" She groaned as she cocked her hip and tried to persuade me,

"What's the big deal?" I chuckled as I took the t-shirt from her.

I looked at the tag and raised an eyebrow,

"Women's medium?" I laugh thinking that it was just a little prank until i looked up at Ronnie.

I was waiting for an explanation but there was now no need.

She grabbed my hand and put it under her baggy sweatshirt.

I was shocked and confused at first until i clasped her bare breast.

I just looked at her with wide eyes as she pursed her lips together in a 'better now?'- sort of way,

"Nevermind. Why do I have to wear your shirt?" I questioned as I tried not to laugh at the fact I was actually about to wear my girlfriend's shirt,

"Because you didn't show up with one so.. I thought it would be a little more kid friendly if you didn't show abs, a bandage and tiny nipples."

"Oh.. wow. How dare you-" I began but she gave up and threw the t-shirt at me.

Grabbing the rest of our stuff and walking to the door,

"Excuse you madam, where do you think you are going?" I asked in pure pursuit of annoying her,

"I'll be outside the door if you need me" she cried out as she slammed the door behind her.

Annoy Ronnie.

Check.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I shut the door behind me and scanned my eyes over a new hallway.

Looking down to my feet to see Ronnie sat on the floor, playing a cooking game.

She looked up at me and smiled, locking her phone and holding her hand out.

I gripped it and pulled her up.

It wasn't easy like it usually was.

I feel a tightening in my side.

On my wound.

I hissed in pain and lifted up my shirt, checking the bandage for blood.

Fortunately, there was none.

I just wanted out of this place.

I wanted to go home with everyone and cuddle with my girl.

I had an plan that I hoped would go well and we could actually do it this time.

It's the only thing I had left to do,

"Come on, let's go" Ronnie said as she linked her arm with mine.

She guided me down the hallway and to the elevator since I was in no shape to walk down stairs.

She pressed the button and we waited.

I looked down at her.

I just stared at her and my mind filled with pure admiration.

I just couldn't help but think about how lucky i was.

Not only to have survived surgery and such trauma to my body again but that she had been by my side throughout it all.

No matter what we would always find our way back to each other and take care of one another.

Of course we had our slips and falls but it's made us strong and more resilient.

I had to marry this woman.

I had to make off-spring.

I had to grow old with her.

I had to make memories.

I had to travel the world with her.

I had to tell her everyday that I loved her.

Because I was madly in love with her; the same way I was years ago when I first set my eyes on her.

I felt that it's just what I had to do.

Making her happy and loving her..

Was the best decision I had ever made..

Hey guys! So I'm getting really into writing again and your support is really encouraging me to go further. I have been thinking of started a new project or being a part of something with one of you guys. Or multiple of you guys.

Maybe we could collab or create a storyline? Because it would honestly be an honour to work with one of my readers that I appreciate and admire so much.

All I can say is thank you so much and that I apologise for the title of this chapter..