sincerely me.

I want to start of by saying that I apologise greatly for posting the last chapter and not giving any warning to the ending of the book because I didn't know that I was ending it myself.

I want to thank all of my dedicated readers that were there when 'one night' hit a thousand reads. I want to thank you all for taking the time out of your lives to read my books and I will forever be grateful that you did. If it wasn't for the dedication and commitment that you put in, then I would only be someone with just a dream of succession.

Thanks to my readers, my books have gained over 600,000 views and over 15,000 votes. You made my dream of being a writer a reality. Whenever I seen a comment on my chapter, when i saw my book in the rankings, I would fill with joy and triumph. I was proud that I had finally stepped out of my box and went forth with my passion. Not only was I proud but I was happy because my work had a positive feedback and it inspired me to write more and more, but everyone at one point or another loses inspiration.

I lost that creativity and passion I had for a while, months now. You may think that I am blowing this way out of proportion and this may just be a stupid Fanfiction. These books were my everything because they gave me hope of a future and I felt appriceated, like I finally belonged.

I have turned my outlook and I am motivated to start writing again. You may have went off of me because I am inconsistent or lazy as some may say, but if you would find enjoyment and sensibility within my writing then I would absolutely dedicate every spare moment I have to prove that I appreciate your dedication.

Whether that is a Fanfiction or just a plain book. If you want more I can give you more. You just need to say.

Thank you for hearing me out and I am sorry for making you wait so long.  Thank you for sticking by me.

Tell me what you want and I will listen.

Sincerely,

Me.