CB part 1

The Pines family were back. They were getting more business then ever. At this, Mabel decided to call Pacifica Chui, her best friend, to tell her the good news.

  "Hey Paz!" Mabel greeted when Pacifica answered.

"Hey Mabes! How are ya?" Pacifica asked.

   "Pretty good, actually. Even better now that Dipper's family isn't gonna hurt me anymore." Mabel shuddered.

  Dipper had betrayed her, and had almost killed her. If it wasn't for her dad, Stanley Pines, she would have died a horrible death. That was one thing that scared her. She had been so weak that couldn't have defended herself, because of the stupid amulet. The other thing was that her dad knew more than he told her. Mabel was brought out of these thoughts as Pacifica said something again.

  "Well, i'm glad that your ok. Hey, um, my family is having a ball/dance tonight! You should come  and we could have a great time. Everyone's gonna be there!" Pacifica said.

  Mabel perked up. That sounded like actual fun.

"Sure! Let me go ask my parents, and i'll come over to get a dress, if you don't mind. I have no dresses here, so.." Mabel trailed off.

"Sure! Hope to see ya later! Bye Mabel!" Pacifica said.

"Bye Pacifica! See you later!" Mabel said. The phone then went dead silent, and Mabel knew that Pacifica had hung up. Mabel ran down the stairs.

  "Hey mom and dad! Can I go to Pacifica's and go to her dance later tonight?" Mabel asked.

They both looked at each other and nodded.

"Be good" Carla Pines, Mabel's mother said, smiling. Mabel smiled and nodded, and then left to go to Pacifica's.

  When she got there, Pacifica was outside already.

  "Hey Mabes! I think I have a dress you'd like! Wanna go in and see it?" She greeted. Mabel nodded, and the duo went inside and went to Pacifica's room. In there, on the bed, was a beautiful black, ice blue, and orange dress.

 Mabel tried the dress on, and loved it. She went to Pacifica

   "I love the dress! Thank you!" Mabel said. Pacifica smiled and looked at Mabel.

"I knew you'd like this one. It's your colors." She said, smiling proudly. Mabel chuckled at her best friends antics. And she had thought Pacifica would never be her friend in the beginning of the year. Mabel at least knew Pacifica would never be a backstabber like Dipper.

  Mabel had thought Dipper was her friend. He had after all, protected her once, and they shared a amulet connection. Mabel had been wrong, however. The flashback still made her almost cry.

  Mabel was running with Dipper. He had promised to help her escape, and so far, was doing just that. Suddenly, he stopped running.

"Dipper?" Mabel asked, concerned. They had to escape! Something must be wrong. Suddenly, Dipper turned towards her, eyes full of regret. He lunged at her. Mabel managed to dodge. Dipper did it again, and Mabel had to use her amulet to dodge this time. It weakened her even more though. She collapsed on the ground, clutching the place where her amulet was. He walked towards her, glaring in a cold manner that had been used in the beginning when he first met her.

"I thought we were friends, or at least not enemies" Mabel spat, trying to get up.

"Well you... you were wrong." Dipper had said. And with that remark, because Mabel couldn't do anything, he grabbed her amulet, and shattered it into pieces. Mabel's world went black, and she remembered pain, and the sound of her dad screaming at Dipper, and running towards her.