TE(?) Part 1

Mabel's panic increased as she felt a sensation like floating, and landed with a thump on what felt like stone, still tied up next to Dipper. Mabel groaned, feelings bit awkward sitting there back to back with Dipper. Mabel tried her best to get out, struggling against the ties that held her uncomfortably in their grasp, but it was to no avail. Mabel would have gotten her amulet to help, but she couldn't get it, as her hands hands were tied to her side. Dipper also tried, but his amulet was stuck in the rope from it being a bracelet.

Mabel sighed despairingly. Bill had been clever with this, she would give him that. 

"So...neither amulet is reachable, and we're helpless in these without them." Mabel said aloud in a depressed sounding voice. Dipper groaned.

"What, you thought I could get mine? Dipper, my hands are tied to my side" Mabel said bluntly. Dipper rolled his eyes.

"I know, I just...I wish we had a way to get free! it's like these ropes are made out of Bill's own magic" Dipper explained to Mabel.

"Dip, they ARE made out of his magic." Mabel pointed out with a tone in her voice that made her sound like she was explaining something patiently to a child.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy decided to search the house, but first, she was going to have to tell Carla and Stan what had happened, and she was dreading it. She approached Carla, and found that Stan was beside her. This was going to make her job easier.

"Carla-" Wendy began. Carla smiled at her.

"Hey Wendy, where's Mabel and Dipper" Carla asked. Wendy sighed.

"Carla..Bill took them, and I need the journals to get them and find them! Please....I'm so sorry" Wendy begged, feeling horrible. She dipped her head as she let the news sink in for Carla. Carla gasped.

"Wendy...ok, follow me, BUT I will come with you to get my child." Carla said. Wendy nodded. What else could she do but agree? This was her fault.

Carla led Wendy to Mabel's room, where Journal 3 was at. Wendy rushed over and picked it up, inwardly relishing the feeling of the leather in her hands again. Carla then led her downstairs in the basement, where the other two journals were. Wendy slipped them into a backpack she had, and stood there, a determined look crossing her face.

"Let's do this"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mabel and Dipper were arguing, but at this point, Mabel couldn't even remember what had started the fight. She supposed that it could be the stress of being tied up together, driving them insane.

"SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP!" Mabel screamed at one point. That shut Dipper up, and that's when Bill arrived, tipping his top-hat.

"Hey there, kids! Oh, let me guess, don't like your situation?" Bill said with mock sympathy. Mabel growled, and she also noticed that Dipper was angry to.

"Oh, how pitiful, you two pathetic lower beings are mad? Haha!" Bill laughed. Dipper groaned.

"We still have power, Bill!" Mabel pointed out. Bill narrowed his eye at her amulet.

"Watch me." He threatened.

And with that, the amulet was gone from Mabel's necklace, and in Bill's hand.