LIO Part 2

"It all started a while ago, all the way back in high school.." Carla began.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A teenage Carla purposely walked the halls towards a group of people who were teasing someone. She broke through the crowd to see her sister Wendy, wearing her usual green plaid and jeans, with her black converse. Carla took her hand, and helped her up.

"You all need to go before I get my fist out" Carla threatened. The crowd quickly scattered, as Carla had a bit of a reputation for being strong and fit, even though Priscilla Northwest lingered a bit in the shadows.

"Are you alright, Wen? What were they making fun of you for this time?" Carla asked her sister, who was dusting herself off.

"Well, I got a boyfriend....Ford Pines" Wendy said, closing her eyes and exhaling. Carla raised a eyebrow.

"Oh really. My sister..dating MY boyfriends brother...pfft, alright. He better not break your heart though, or I'll break him" Carla joked. Wendy let out a amused snort. 

Priscilla walked out of the shadows, smirking. Carla growled.

"Wendy, go. now" Carla whispered. Wendy nodded, and started to leave. Carla rolled her sleeves up.

"Well, well, well. Wen-trash has boyfriend. Doesn't make either of you cool, just so you know" Priscilla scoffed, then sashaying away. Carla was red with anger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, but like..what does that have to do with anything..?" Dipper asked.

"SHUSH CHILD, ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED." Carla shushed him, and continued her story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, Carla was told that her sister was working on a invention to make it into a special school, and if she made it, she would move away.

Carla was angry already, but this made her blood boil. She knew she was being a little selfish, but come on. She and her sister had made plans to travel the world TOGETHER. Carla was now in the room looking at the invention, and she couldn't help it.

She kicked it in anger. It started to steam, and then it broke. Carla's eyes widened. Carla didn't know how to fix it, so she ran out of the room, accidentally leaving the flower she always wore in her hair there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And Wendy failed because of me, got mad, and I was grounded. Meanwhile, Carla got another chance, and she got in. She moved here, and a couple of years later, I got a letter to come here. At this time, Wendy had a baby with Ford, and they were working on the latest project together-a portal. But something went wrong when I came, and Wendy tried to save herself using her amulet stone earrings, but it failed, and she got sucked in." Carla finished, taking a deep breath.

"And then, when that happened, Ford was mad at Carla, but eventually forgive years later. We were unable to take care of you, Dipper...so we had to give you to a friend of Wendy's and Ford's, which ended up being your foster father" Stan concluded the entire story.

A bang sounded from upstairs. Dipper and Mabel immediately jumped up, grabbing their amulets, and forming their battle stance. Wendy gave a sigh. Dipper and Mabel exchanged a glance, and dropped the battle stance.

"That just confirms it.." Wendy said. Carla and Stan cocked their heads in confusion.

"Dipper has the amulet stone bracelet, and Mabel has the necklace." Wendy concluded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Episode 6