TD Part 1

"WHAT!" Carla exclaimed. Mabel and Dipper exchanged a startled look. 

"Well....mom, it was kind of obvious..." Mabel put in. Carla gave her a look, and Mabel shut up. Wendy looked at Mabel closely, walking a little closer towards Mabel and Dipper.  Mabel glanced at her light blue streaked hair, and then at Dipper's green streaked hair.

"Mabel, Dipper..how much have you been using these?" Wendy asked, pulling them to the corner of the room, so that they could speak privately.

"Well, I've been using mine ever since Mabel came to town. We...didn't get along at first." Dipper admitted. Wendy's eyes widened, and she turned to Mabel.

"I've been using mine since..I think..the second day I came here." Mabel said. Wendy looked at her closely.

"Are you telling the whole truth?" Wendy asked. Dipper and Mabel exchanged a glance, and Mabel looked down.

"Well..um..I did get possessed by Bill, and have my amulet at least crack once" Mabel muttered. Wendy gasped.

"And how long ago did Bill possess you?" Wendy asked, her eyes filled with concern. Dipper put a hand on Mabel's shoulder as she looked at the time.

"Um..at least 15 minutes ago" Mabel admitted. Wendy looked at both of the children, and bent down to their height.

"Look, you guys need to be careful. I think I'll have to train you, because Bill is on the move, and it's only a matter of time before he gets what he wants." Wendy said grimly. The duo nodded in a dire understanding. 

"And as for you, my son...be careful..we'll start immediately, but let me go tell Carla first. Wait here." Wendy said, hugging Dipper, and then heading off towards Carla and Stan.

As soon as she left, and was out of earshot, Dipper sighed.

"Dipper, I know it's tough-" Mabel began, trying to be sympathetic. Dipper turned on her.

"Tough? Mabel, my whole life has been a lie" Dipper hissed. Mabel decided to just stop talking. It seemed like a good decision, because Wendy came back at that moment.

"Ok, let's go." Wendy said. Dipper and Mabel nodded, and followed Wendy out of the basement, and into the forest.

"Ok, we are going to train, by having a dual with amulets between you guys, so I know what you guys already know." Wendy said. 

Dipper and Mabel nodded, and faced each other, each one grasping their amulet. Dipper was kind of scaring Mabel a little bit though, as he had kind of a wild look in his eyes. Dipper started off the battle with a large blast that Mabel narrowly dodged.

 Mabel narrowed her eyes, and used her amulet to pick up Dipper. However, Dipper was fighting the power of Mabel's amulet, resulting in the two powers colliding.

It was now a battle of whoever could keep up the hold longer. Mabel and Dipper both looked at each other in grim determination. Both held it for a while, but after a while, all the events of the day were starting to catch up on Mabel, and she grew tired.

Dipper's beam grew on her's, and eventually.....

BOOM!