TD Part 2

Mabel was flung back at the impact, and groaned as she hit the ground with a thump. Wendy came over, and helped her up.

"Hmm...It seems we've made a new discovery." Wendy thought aloud, tapping her foot.

"And that would be...?" Mabel asked. Dipper came over.

"That two amulet holders can't really meet in battle, unless you want dire consequences." Wendy said. She looked at Mabel.

"Are you alright?" Wendy asked Mabel, looking at her hair.

"Yes...Aunt Wendy" Mabel replied. Wendy smiled, reassured that her niece was alright, and turned to Dipper.

"Be careful next time, son" Wendy said, smiling at her son. Dipper huffed, and clutched his amulet tightly.

"Well, I can say that you two have quite a bit of knowledge and experience. There's just a few more things that I would like you guys to know how to do, that I'm surprised you didn't learn, given the journal belonging to one of you right now" Wendy said.

Dipper turned around, and Mabel was shocked by the look in his eyes as he gripped his amulet a bit tighter. Mabel gulped. 

It was at that moment, that the world faded grey slowly, and a evil laugh echoed. Mabel's heart started beating fast. She knew who it was, and apparently, so did Wendy, as Wendy ushered Mabel and Dipper behind her.

"WELL WELL WELL! Old Llama is back in the game" Bill appeared, a dark tone in his voice. Mabel trembled, as if just his voice was scaring her, and awakening bad memories.

Bill narrowed his eye at Wendy, and Wendy moved protectively more in front of Mabel. 

"So I was right! You are protecting someone. Let me guess, your protecting your little niece." Bill sneered. Wendy growled.

"I don't answer to you, Cipher." She said. Bill got up in her face after that remark.

"Oh, but you should-" Bill said, disappearing and reappearing behind Mabel, scaring her, and causing her to cower as Wendy whipped around to face him.

"It would be a shame if something were to happen to your precious niece and son"  Bill said in a dangerous tone.

"You wouldn't dare" Wendy growled. 

"Watch Me!" Bill challenged, snapping his finger, and Mabel and Dipper ended up tied up. Mabel's eyes widened.

"Dipper, Mabel!" Wendy screeched, shocked at what Bill had just managed to do, knowing that his powers must have gotten stronger since she had last met Bill, when she was younger and stupid, and gullible.

Bill cackled at Wendy.

"Well, see you!" Bill tipped his hat towards Wendy, and left, with the children in tow.

Wendy fell to her knees. How was she going to get them back?

She needed the journals.

--------------------------------------------------------------

End Of Episode 7