❤ My Childhood Love... ❤(Part 1)

Akira's POV:

I Was 5. I Was A Little Kid. I Was Kind. I Smiled. I Have Friends. I Have A Cool Sister. My Life Is Sweet! I Walked By Street, But My Sister, Akari Yamatoga, Stayed At Home. I Don't Know Why :/. I Wanted To Walk Because I Was Bored... Don't Ask Why. I Love To Walk! While I Was Walking Down The Street, I Bumped Into Someone. I Felt So Stupid Because It Was Fault That We Bumped.
"Sorry! I Didn't Mean This To Happen! I..." I Said, But Before I Could Continue My Apologize, I Saw A Blonde Good-Looking Guy. He Was Beautiful, Charming And Sweet. I Blushed As I Saw Him.

Zac's POV:

As I Bumped Into That Pink-Haired Guy, I Started To Blush. He Was Cute And Adorable. Is It True? I'm In Love With Him?! I Guess I Am. I Hope My Sister, Mak Kurogane, Don't Know About This. If She'll Know, She Could Be Mad At Me. I Couldn't Resist The Cuteness Of That Guy. He's So Beauty! What Should I Do?!

No One's POV:

As Zac And Akira Bumped Into Each Other, They Started To Blush, They Had Hearts In Thier Eyes. They Was In Love With Each Other. Love At The First Sight...
Zac: I-I... Sorry About This...
Akira: I-It's Ok... Really...
Zac Smiled And Got Up. Akira Needed Help, To So Zac Helped Him To Get Up.
Zac: I'm Really Sorry About All This...
Akira: Don't Blame Yourself. It's My Fault.
Zac: No. It's My Fault.
Akira: *Giggles* Whatever! ^w^
Zac Blushed From Akira's Cuteness And Thought To Himself:
Zac: *Thinks* He's So Cute... He Making Me Glow, For Some Reason... I Need To Talk With Him...
Akira Noticed Zac And Tried To Wake Him Up From His Thoughts.
Akira: Uh... Sr...? Are You Ok?
Zac: What? Uh... Yes! I'm Fine!
Akira: Ok!
Zac: So, What's Your Name?
Akira: Akira Yamatoga! ^^ What's Yours?
Zac: Zenkuro Kurogane
Akira: *Blushes* Wow... What A Beautiful Name...
Zac: *Blushes* T-Thanks... Your Name Is Also Cute...
Akira: *Blushes* T-Thank You...
They Both Blushed And Didn't Know What To Say To Each Other. They Was Charmed From Each Other. And Then, Akira Asked Something To Zac:
Akira: Hey... Want To Hang Out At The Playground...?
Zac Blushed And Didn't Know What To Say About That. He Thought:
Zac: *Thinks* Should I Say Yes Or No?! I Can't Decite!
Zac Finally Got The Answer For The Question.
Zac: Yes. I Would Love To!
Akira: Yay!!!!! :3 Let's Go!
Akira Grabbed Zac's Hand And They Ran To The Playground To Play. They Had Fun With Each Other So Much. They Thought That They Could Be Friends In The Future, But They'll Be More Than Just Friends In That Times. Everything Is Possible! When They Finished To Play, They Watched The Sunset.
Akira: What A Beautiful Sunset... Right?
Zac: Yeah... But Nothing Matches The One And Only, The Sun!
Akira: I See That You're A Fan Of The Sun, Don't You?
Zac: *Giggles* Yes, I Am. How Did You Know?
Akira: Just A Guess! :3
Zac Giggles And So Akira. They Enjoyed That Moment. Akira Thought To Himself:
Akira: *Thinks* Wow... His Laugh Is So Amazing! I Have To Hang Out With Him More!
Zac: Hey... I Thought To Myself... Maybe... We Could... Be Friends And Hang Out More...?
Akira Blushed And Didn't Want To Reject Him, But He Didn't Know What To Say About This Question. That Was A Awkward Situation.
Akira: Uh... Yes! I Do!
Zac Hugged Him And Smiled At Him Happily
Zac: THANK YOU!
Akira Smiled Too. This Feeling... Was Warming For Him. Warm From Love. They Loved That They Was Close To Each Other.
Zac: Well, I Have To Go Home. My Sister Is Must Be Worried About Me
Akira: Sure. And... I Loved To Hang Out With You... Maybe We Could Do It More Often...
Zac: Yeah... I Hope That-
Before Zac Could Continue To Speak, Akira Kissed Him On The Nose And Smiled.
Akira: Well, Bye! See Ya Tomorrow!
Zac:.... O-Ok... See Ya...
Akira Ran To His House With One Thought In His Head:
Akira: *Thinks* YES!!!!!! I DID IT! But I Should Tell Him Sooner Or Earlier... I Promise To You, Zac... I'll Tell You One Day...
Zac Blushed Massive And He Had A Lots Of Thoughts In His Head:
Zac: *Thinks* W-What Just Happend...? He... Kissed Me On My Nose... He's... So Charming... I Should Tell Him How I Feeling About Him One Day... You'll See, Akira...
When Zac And Akira Kept Thier Romantic Moments, Thier Sisters Mak And Akari, Secretly Watched All That And They Was Very Excited To Know That Thier Brothers Got New Friends. Thier Sisters Smiled And Got Really Happy.
Mak: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! I SHIP IT!!
Akari: MEH TOO!!!!!!!!! You Know, I Think They Could Be More Than Just Friends!
Mak: Good Point, Buddy! ^^
Zac And Akira Didn't Know That Thier Sisters Are Spying On Them. They Thought About Each Other All The Way Home.
Zac And Akira: *Thinks* We'll Be A Family One Day... Let's Watch And See...
After They Told To Thier Sisters, They Was Really Happy To Hear That, But Thou That They Knows It Already... Zac And Akira Smiled And Still Thought About Each Other. They Didn't Want To Let Each Other Go...

To Be Continued...

Hope You Like It! In My Next Chapter, All Your Ocs Will Be In It! Enjoy!!! 😁
LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!! 😋