🌙 Alternative Darkness 🌙

This Chapter Is Gonna Be With ash_kurenai's Oc. Enjoy! :D

No One's POV:

There Was A Laughing Voice That Was From The Windows. The People Was Very Talented. Zac, Akira, Ash, Valt, Nika, Shu, Daigo And Quon Played At Orochi's House. They Used X-Box To Play Roblox And Minecraft. Valt And Shu Fighted About Who Will Play Againts Zac In The X-Box. And Finally, Valt Won And Played Againts Zac. Akira And Daigo Smiled At Them. Quon Heared Songs In Orochi's Headphones And Ash Played In Her Phone. Zac Was About To Win Valt In "Fashion Famous", A Game In Roblox.
Zac: All The Judges Will Vote For Me Because I Have Style!
Valt: AH! I'm Gonna Win You!
Zac: Keep Dreaming, Twinkle Toes! I'm Gonna Beat You!
The Judges Was About To Show The Results. And....
No One Won, Because Suddenly, There Was A Power Outage. All The House Was Coverd In Alternative Darkness. Everyone Was Scared, Except From Ash. Shu Was Getting Really Scared And Hugged Quon. Quon Blushed Massivly. Valt Cuddled Into Daigo. Orochi And Ash Didn't Care. Akira Was Very Scared And Slowly Hugged Zac. Zac Smiled And Hugged Him Back.
Valt: W-What Was That...?
Shu: I-I Don't... Know...
Ash: Oh, Calm Down! We Just Gotta Figure Out What Happend To The Electric Power.
Akira: And How We S-Suppose T-To Do That?
Ash: Orochi Is Gonna Pick Someone That Will Go Down To The Basement To Find The Electric Closet.
Orochi: Yeah.
Orochi Was Thinking Who Is Gonna Be The "One", And He Finally Got His Decition.
Orochi: I'm Picking Zac, Along With Akira. This Is Your Lucky Day...
Zac Was Scared And So Akira. They Was Afraid To Look What's In The Dark.
Ash: Don't Be Scared. You'll Get A Flashlight.
Zac: O-Ok...
Akira: N-No Problem...
Zac And Akira Got The Flashlight And They Was Still Scared.
Quon: Don't Worry. You'll Be Fine!^^
Shu: Yeah! You'll Be Fine...
Shu Was Looking At Quon With A Sexy Smirk. Quon Was Blushing Massivly.
Quon: W-What Are You Looking At...?
Shu: Oh, Nothing! :3
Quon:........
Daigo: Seriously, Shu...? -_-
Zac Got Downstairs To The Basement. Akira Followed Him As He Turned On The Flashlight.
Valt: COME ON, GUYS! WE WANT THE ELECTRIC POWER BACK!!!!!!!
Ash: -_-
Zac Was Trying To Find The Electric Closet. Akira Noticed It With The Flashlight.
Akira: There It Is! *Points At The Electric Closet*
Zac Noticed It And Made The Electric Power Coming Back Again. Everyone Got Happy And Shu Kissed Quon On The Cheek.
Quon: SHU!!!!!!!!!! 0/////0
Shu: XD
Valt: :/
Ash: Bro... What Was That...?
Shu Giggled As Zac And Akira Got Back From The Basement. Akira Held Zac's Arm As Everyone Was Backed To Play.
~Time Skips~
Akira Was Awake And Couldn't Get Some Sleep. He Looked At The Moon Through The Window While Thinking About Him And Zac In The Future. Zac Walked Towards Akira And Sat Next To Him.
Zac: Hey... *Smiles*
Akira: Hello, My Starlight!
Zac: *Chuckles* Yes... So, Why Are You Not Sleeping?
Akira: Because I Can't. I Lately Thinking About You And I... How We'll Be In The Future...
Zac: Wow... What A Pretty Thoughts...
Akira Nooded As He Kissed Zac's Forehead.
Akira: I Don't Want To Leave You...
Zac: You Wont And I Wont Either. I Love You, My Sunrise...
Zac Kissed Akira's Cheek As Akira Smiled At Him. They Both Backed To Sleep Together And They Held Each Other's Hands Until The Morning.

~The End!~

Hope You Like It! I'll Do More Oneshots! Stay With Us!! ;3

LET IT.... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋