⭐ So Shine Bright... ⭐

In That Chapter, MAM-MAN's Oc EkoroAngel's Oc And ash_kurenai's Oc Will Be Along With My Oc. Enjoy!^^

No One's POV:

It Was 9:53. 2 Minutes Until 10's Break Time. Everyone Waited And Wanted To Zip Out Off Class. Ky Wanted To Ruin ALL The School. Miyu Melissa And Ash Wanted Already The Break. Zac And Akira Didn't Listen All The Lesson. They Thought About Each Other. Again... -₩- It's One Minute Until The Break.
Melissa: *Thinks* Come On! I Want A Break Already From All The Uglyness!
The Ring Has Belled. Everyone Zipped Off To The Cafiteria. Everyone Got Thier Food And Sat On Thier Tables. Zac Akira Melissa And Ash Sat On The VIP Table. Everyone Adored Zac But They Told A Dirty Secrets About Akira And He's Gayness. Akira Sighed In Sadness. Melissa And Zac Felt Sorry For Akira That A Lot Of People Tells Dirty Things About Akira. Ash Wanted To Kick Those Kids Butts Off.
Random Boy: That Pink Guy Is Really Stupid...
Another RB: Yes. He's SO Annoying. He's Not Suppose To Be In Company Anyway.
Akira Got Sad And Still Sighed. Melissa Got Angry At Them. Zac Stared At The Random Boys In His Death Glare. The Random Boys Knew That It Was Zac And They Still Said Bad Things Around Akira. Akira Still Got Sad. The Random Boys Smirked, Walked Towards Akira And Slapped His Face Very Hard And Hurt. Akira Ran Away And Cried. Zac Ran After His Pink-Haired Boyfriend While The Random Boys Laughed. Melissa Walked Towards The Boys And Punched Thier Faces. Ash And Miyu Punched The Boys Private Parts.
Melissa: DON'T YOU EVER SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY FRIEND, YOU SONS OF B****H!!!!!!
Ash: YEAH! LEAVE HIM ALONE ALREADY, YOU FREAKS!
Miyu: YOU BETTER STOP HURTING MY FRIEND OR ELSE!
Zac Walked Towards Akira And Hugged Him Close. Akira Teared Up. The Random Boys Kept Punching And Slapping Akira And They Laughed. Zac Got VERY Angry And Walked Towards The Boys Angrily. As The Boys Tried To Give Akira The Final Punch, Zac Got The Punch Instead Of Akira. Akira Was Shocked And Also Melissa And Ash. Zac Coughed Blood From His Mouth And Couldn't Move His Hands Or Legs. The Random Boys Walked Off Nervously But Melissa Cought Them. Ash And Miyu Couldn't Let The Random Boys Move. Akira Teared Up When He Saw That He's Boyfriend Couldn't Move A Little Bit. Melissa Brought Some Towels And Bandages To Clean The Blood From Zac. Zac Still Coughed Blood.
Zac: G-Guys... I-I'm... I'm Done Here...
Akira: No. You'll Not Gonna Die To Me.
Zac: I T-Think... That One Of The Boys... S-Stabbed Me I-In... My Heart...
One Of The Boys Really Held A Knife In His Hand.
Melissa: YOU SON OF B****H! LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY FRIEND!
Ash:...... I Hate This Boys... A Lot...
RD: *Laughs Evily* NOW, HE'LL DIE AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO ABOUT IT!
Akira: No! He's Not Gonna Die! Not On My Watch!
Zac: A-Akira...
Akira Looked At Zac As The Blonde Guy Touched Akira's Cheek Slowly.
Zac: I-I Love Y-You... I-If I'll Die, Shine Bright With Out M-Me... I'll Always Remember You... You'll Always Will Be Inside My Soul... Keep S-Shining, A-Akira... I-I B-Believe I-In You...
Akira: No... Please... Zenkuro, Don't Die! Please! *Cries*
Zac Slowly Closed His Eyes And A Lot Of Blood Came Out From His Body. Akira Cried A Lot Of Tears.
Akira: Zenkuro... No...
Melissa: Sunshine Boy!
Ash: NO!
RD: *Smirks*
Akira Screamed In Pain Inside Of Him.
Akira: ZENKURO!!!!!!
Melissa: Oh No... ;-;
Ash: ;-;
Miyu: Why... ;-;
Akira: Why The Bad Things Are Always Happening To Me?! Zenkuro Died! He's Gone!
Melissa: No! I Can Save Him!
Akira Nooded As Melissa Cured Zac And Brang His Soul To His Body. Zac Coughed Rock From His Mouth And Woke Up. Akira Got Really Happy.
Zac: G-Guys? It's You?
Akira: ZENKURO!!!!!! :D
Akira Hugged Zac Tightly. Melissa Ash And Miyu Cheered And The Random Boys Face Plamed.
Akira: I Knew You'll Come Back To Me, Zenkuro...
Zac: *Smiles* I'll Always Be There For You, Akira... Always...
The Random Boys Went To The Jail And The Zac Akira Melissa Ash And Miyu Had A Sleepover To Celebrate Zac's Returning.

~The End!~

Hope You Like It! I'll Do More Oneshots! Don't Forget To Vote! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋