👩‍❤‍👩 Genderbend Style 👩‍❤‍👩

Only The Oc Of ash_kurenai Will Be In That Story. I Only Knows Ash's Genderbend. Enjoy!!! :D

No One's POV:

It Was A Normal Day And Shining. But I Wasn't THAT Normal. It Was A Genderswap World. Melos Stok, The Genderbend Of Melissa, Came To Visit Alika Yamatoga, The Genderbend Of Akira. Alika Have A Girlfriend. Yes. She's A Lesbian. She's In Love With Zacharia Kurogane, Or In Short Name - Zacia The Sunshine. Melos And Orochina Shipped Them To Death, And Also Ayoro Kurenai, The Genderbend Of Ash Kurenai. One Day, Melos Knocked On Alika's Door. He Wanted To Give Alika Some Tips That Zacia Would Love To Do With Her.
Melos: You Want The Tips, Right?
Alika: Yes. Gimmie The Tips, Melos!
Melos: Ok! Ok! Tip 1: She LOVES Pop Music, So You Need To Sing Duet With Her.
Alika: Ok!
Melos: Tip 2: She Loves Vanilla Ice Cream. I Know That
Alika: Ok... I LOVE VANILLA TOO!!!! XD
Melos: And Tip 3: She Loves That People Calls Her "Zacia The Sunshine" Instead Of Zacharia Kurogane. Got It?
Alika: Got It! But I Want To Call Her By Her Real Name. It Is That Bad?
Melos: Well, No. Only You Can Call Her By Her Real Name.
Alika: Yes, Because She Loves Me!^^
Melos: Sure She Is... 😏
Alika: *Blushes Madly* Please, Stop...
Melos: Ok! :3

~2 Hours Later~

Alika Walked Towards Zacia's House And She Was Going To Listen Melos Tips. Zacia Was Making Up Againts The Mirror, Humming Songs And Brushing Her Hair, Like She's Always Doing. She Had A Lot Of Fans Because She Was A Famous Popstar And She Had A Beautiful Voice. As He Hummed Songs And Brushed Her Hair, Alika Knocked On Zacia's Door Room.
Zacia: Who's There?
Alika Jumped To Her Room.
Alika: Me!
Zacia: Oh, Hey Sunshine!
Alika: Hello, My Starlight!
Zacia: So, What Are You Doing Here?
Alika: To Visit My Cute And Glowimg Girlfriend!
Zacia: Awwwwwwwwwwww... It's So Cute Of You, Sunshine! :D
Alika: Of Course It's Cute!
Zacia Blushed And Smiled At Her Pink-Haired Girlfriend. Alika Walked Towards Zacia And Sat On The Top Of Her And Hugged Her.
Alika: Your Eyes Is So Beautiful...
Zacia: *Blushes* T-Thank You...
Alika Was Thinking About One Tip That Melos Said.
Alika: Hey! You Want To Buy Ice Cream?
Zacia: Wow! I Love Ice Cream! Sure I Want!^^
Alika Smiled As Zacia Held Her Bridal Style. The Pink-Haired Girl Smiled At Her Blonde Girlfriend. Zacia Smiled Back. As The Two Girls Walked Towards The Ice Cream Shop, Orochina, Melos And Ayoro Stalked Over Them.
Orochina: I Guess Alika Listened To Your Tip!
Melos: It's The Right Way!
Ayoro: *Kisses Sugana's Pic From BTS* Yes. I Heard Everything.
Zacia And Alika Walked Towards The Cashier.
Cashier: How Can Help You?
Zacia: Yes. I Want A Two Vanilla Ice Creams. For Me And For My Girlfriend.
Alika: *Blushes And Giggles*
Cashier: Ok!
The Cashier Gave To Them 2 Vanilla Ice Creams.
Cashier: It Cost 8.90
Zacia Was Very Rich, So She Gave 8.90 Dollars. After They Bought The Ice Creams, They Started Lick Them Together. But Suddenly, Alika's Ice Cream Fell Down From Her Hand. Alika Started To Get Sad, But Zacia Gave Alika Her Ice Cream.
Alika: You're... Giving Me Your Ice Cream...?
Zacia: Yes. I Don't Want You To Get Ready.
Alika Smiled And Held The Ice Cream As Their Fingers Made Conect. The Both Girls Blushed Massivly.

~Time Skips~

Zacia And Alika Walked Towards The Blonde Girl's House While Holding Each Other's Hands. Orochina Melos And Ayoro Stalked At The Girls.
The Pink-Haired Girl And The Blonde Girl Watched TV Together. A Few Minutes, Alika Sleeped On Zacia's Shoulder. Zacia Smiled And Was Taking Her Girlfriend To Her Bed, Covering Her With A Blanket And Kissing Her On The Forehead.
Zacia: Good Night, My Sunshine... I Love You...
Alika Smiled While She Slept And Zacia Fell Asleep Next To Her.
Zacia And Alika: *Thinks* Please, Marry Me... I Love You...

~The End!~

Hope You Like It! Don't Forget To Vote! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋