🍷 A Beautiful Second Date 🍷

This Time, Lillie_Dragneel's Oc, ash_kurenai's Oc And Beyburstfan11's Oc Will Be In This Chapter. Enjoy! :3

No One's POV:

This Time, Akira Will Invite Zac To Their Second Date. He'll Make Sure It Will Be The Best Second Date Ever! :D. Akira Already Got Two Invitations To A Very Romantic Restaurant. Akira Didn't Thought That He'll Can Do This, But He Had To Try. Akira Walked Towards His Blonde Boyfriend And Tapped On His Shoulder.
Akira: Uh... Starlight...
Zac Turned Around And Saw His Pink Boyfriend.
Zac: Hey, Sunshine! How Are You?
Akira: I'm Fine... You Don't Have Plans Tonight, Right?
Zac: No. I'm Gonna Be Bored At House. Why?
Akira: Well... I Just Wonderd If You'll... Love To Go Out With Me... To A Romantic Restaursnt Tonight... What Do You Say?
Zac: *Blushes* Well... Um... Yes. I Agree
Akira: Thank You! :3
Akira Kissed Zac's Cheek And Walked Away. Zac Blushed And Touched His Cheek And Smiled. Akira Smiled Also.
Akira: *Thinks* I Did It! He Agreed! I'll Make Sure It Will Be The Best Second Date Ever!!!!!! :D
Zac Smiled At His Pink-Haired Boyfriend With A Big Smile.
Zac: *Thinks* I Guees I Wont Get Bored This Night... Sweet! ^₩^
When School Was Over, Zac And Akira Went To Thier Houses To Get Ready For Thier Second Date. Alisin And Mak Helped Zac And Akari And Ash Helped Akira With A Little Help From Melissa.
Zac: Do I Look Good? *Wears A Beautiful Black Tuxedo With A Ponytail*
Mak: You Look Fabulous, Big Brother!
Alisin: You Look Amazing!
Zac: *Smiles* Thanks.
Akira: Do I Look Ok? *Wears A Pink Tuxedo*
Akari: YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!
Melissa: Sweet!
Ash: Amazing!^^
Akira: *Chuckles* Thanks!

~Time Skips~

Zac Arrived To The Restaurant In His Limosine. Akira Arrived At His Mother's Car. When They Got Off The Limosine And The Car, Zac And Akira Went Into The Building While Holding Each Other's Arms. They Sat Together In The Table And Akira Looked At The Menu To Order Something. Zac Just Stared At Akira While He Was Ordering. The Waitress Came To Zac And Akira's Table.
Waitress: Hello! May You Order Something?
Akira: Yes. We'll Take The Spaghetti Carbonara, Please. And A Cola
Waitress: On It!
The Waitress Walked Away From Thier Table.
Akira: You're Gonna Love It, Starlight!
Zac: You Bet I Will, Sunshine! ^₩^
A Few Minutes Later, The Spaghetti Was Ready And The Waitress Handed It To Zac And Akira.
Waitress: Enjoy The Food!
Akira: Oh, We'll Enjoy!
Zac Smiled As The Waitress Walked Away From Thier Table. Zac Sniffed The Spaghetti.
Zac: Mmmmmm... Smells Delicious
Akira: I Want To Taste It!
Zac: Yeah!
Zac And Akira Started To Eat. The Spaghetti Was Tastey To Them. When They Tried Eat Another Slice, They Ate The Same Slice And It Made Them Close To Each Other's Lips And Kiss. They Both Blushed And Turned Red.
Akira: *Blushes* U-Uh... Sorry... Really Sorry...
Zac: *Blushes* N-No... It's Fine... R-Really...
Akira Nooded As He And Zac Kept Eating. When They Finished, Akira Went To The Restroom As Zac Waited To His Pink-Haired Boyfriend. Akira Wonderd What To Do Now After The Dinner.
Akira: *Thinks* What's Now? I Can't Think Of Something To Do With Zenkuro! I Have To Think...
As He Tried To Think, Akira Had A Good Idea. He Ran Towards His Blonde Boyfriend.
Zac: Hey! You're Back, Sunshine!
Akira: Starlight! I Know What We Could Do Now!
Zac: It's Something Good?
Akira: Oh, Really Good... -₩-
Zac: Okie!
Akira Grabbed Zac's Hand To The Green Grass At The Playground That They Used To Play When They Was Kids.
Zac: Wow... That Brings Me Memories...
Akira: I Know...
Zac Sat On The Grass And So Akira. They Looked At The Dark Blue Sky. Suddenly, They Saw A Shooting Star. Zac And Akira Made A Pretty Wish When They Held Each Other's Hands.
Zac And Akira: *Thinks* I Wish We'll Get Married And Live Together For The Rest Of Our Lifes...

~The End!~

Hope You Like It! I'll Do More Oneshots! Stay With Us And Don't Forget To Vote! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋