🎀 Pregnant Vacation 🎀

This Time, Only My Oc And Ash_Jeon_Kurenai's Oc Will Be In That Chapter. Enjoy! :3

No One's POV:

Monday - A Brand New Day. Yesterday, Akira Gave Birth To His Babies - Zayn And Akora Kurogane. Akira Told His Career Boss That He's On Pregnant Vacation. His Boss Was Shocked That A Boy Like Akira Could Carry Two Babies, But He's Carrying Them Now. After He Told His Boss, Akira Left The Studios With The Stroller That Zayn And Akora Slept On It. While Akira Was Still On Vacation, Zac Still Had A Work - To Keep His Singing Career. Zac May Still Worked, But He Still Loves His Babies And His Husband Very Much. Akira Went To The Shop To Bye Baby Things To Zayn And Akora. Akira Had A VERY LONG List. Melissa And Ash Gave The List To Akira.
Akira: Wow... That's A Lot Of Things... 0_0
Zayn: *Giggles* Daddy!
Akira: Awwwwwwwwwwwww... Adorable! Daddy Loves You And Your Twin Sister
Akora: *Smiles*
Akira Smiled At His Babies And Started To Choose The Things Like:
Baby Bottles, Toys, Diapers, Milk And Stuff. When He Got All The Things He Needed, Akira Walked Towards The Cashier Lady And Gave Her The Things So He Can Bye Them.
Cashier Lady: Ok. All The Stuff Cost 67.90
Akira: On It!
Akira Handed The Money To The Cashier Lady.
CD: Thank You!^^
Akira: You're Welcome! :3
Suddenly, The Cashier Lady Noticed The Stroller With Zayn And Akora.
CD: I See You're A Husband... Nice!^^
Akira: Thanks! I'm A Gay, So I Have Another Handsome Guy!
The Cashier Lady Was Shocked
CD: So... That Means... You Gave A Birth?! O_O
Akira: Yes. Why?
CD: So... Congrats!
Akira: Really Thanks!^^
CD: Who's Your Husband?
Akira: Zac The Sunshine
CD: WHAT!? I Heared About Him! He's A Very Famous Popstar!
Akira: Yep! And Now He's My Husband! We Have Weeding Rings Either!
Akira Showed The Ring To The Cashier Lady.
CD: So Glowing! Well, Enjoy With Your Famous Husband!
Akira: Okie!^^ Thank You!
CD: And Take A Good Care Of The Babies!
Akira: I'll Die For Them! I'm Not Kidding! I'll Do Anything To Protect Them
CD: Good To Hear!^^
Akira Smiled And Walked Off Of The Shop With The Baby Stuff And With Zayn And Akora In The Stroller. Akira Called His Blonde Husband To Take Him To Thier House.
Akira: Sweetheart?
Zac: Yes, Sweetheart?
Akira: Did You Finish To Work?
Zac: Yes. I'm On My Way To Home
Akira: Great. On Your Way, Can You Take Me Away From The Shop? I Bought The Things For The Babies
Zac: Ok, Sweetheart. I'll Be Right There. Love You!
Akira: Love You Too, Sweetie!
Zac And Akira Both Hanged Up And Zac Told To The Limosine Driver To Drive To The Shop. The Driver Drived To The Shop As Akira Waited With Zayn And Akora. A Few Minutes Later, Zac And His Limosine Came To The Shop. Everyone Screamed So Akira Put The Stroller In The Back Of The Limosine And Held The Babies. Akira Got On The Limosine And It Drived Faster So The Fans Couldn't Find Akira And Zac. Zac Saw Akira With The Babies And Smiled.
Zac: Hey, Sweetheart!
Akira: Heya! :3
Zac And Akira Kissed Each Other's Lips Quickly And Akira Still Held Zayn And Akora In His Arms. Zayn Played With Akira's Scarf And Akora With Akira's Shirt. Akira Chuckled And So Zac.
Zac: I See They're Very Happy!
Akira: They Are Really Happy! They Even Said "Daddy" To Me!
Zac: Awwwwwwwwww... Adorable!^^ I Love Those Cuties!
Akira: Believe Me Sweetheart, Me Too
Zac Smiled. The Limosine Stopped As Zac Held The Bags With The Babies Stuff And Akira Held Zayn And Akora. The Babies Kept Playing They're Pink Father. Akira Giggled.
Akira: I Love You So Much, My Little Butterflies... Me And Your Blonde Father Will Do Anything To Protect You...
Zac Heared The Things That Akira Said And Smiled. In The Night, Zayn And Akora Slept On Thier Carrige And Zac And Akira Slept Together And Cuddled. That's It. They're Both Fathers, Like They Wished When They Was Kids.

~The End!~

Hope You Like It! I'll Do More Oneshots! Don't Forget To Vote! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋