👻 Halloween Special! 👻

All Your Ocs Will Be In The Story! Enjoy!!!! XD

No One's POV:

It Was Halloween Night. Everyone Got Thier Costumes And Walked To Other's Houses To Bring To Some Candies. Zac And Akira Got Ready For The Halloween Night.
Zac's Costume - Hatsune Miku
Akira's Costume - Hatsune Miku In Pink!! XD
Melissa's Costume - Nicki Minaj
Ash's Costume - Min Yoongi/ Suga From BTS
Valt And Daigo Both Was Dressed Like Kitties.
Shu Didn't Put Any Costume, But He Leaded The "Trick Or Treat" Group!
Shu: Guys! Hurry! Halloween Is Almost Over And We Have To Take Much Candy As We Can!
Melissa: WE KNOW, ALBINO!!!
Ash: Yes! Stop Telling Us What To Do Like That You're Our True Leader Or Something!
Shu: Fine... Fine... Just Come! -_-
Valt: *Chuckles*
Zac And Akira Walked And Held Each Other's Hands. Melissa Smirked And Also Valt.
Zac: What?
Melissa: Nothing...
Valt: Yeah! Nothing! :3
Zac: -_- What Are You Planning, Twinkle Toes?
Valt: Nothing. Really! It's Just There's A Halloween Party After All The "Trick Or Treat" Thing.
Akira: We Know That, Silly. Were Not Dumb, Ya Know.
Melissa: THIS PARTY IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!! It's In Xander's Dojo!
Ash: Cool!!
Akira: And I Heared That BTS Will Be There... *Smirks*
Ash Blushed Massivly And Looked Away. Melissa Giggled As All The Group Started To Knock On Jakayo's Door. She Opend The Door As The Group Said:
"Trick Or Treat? :3"
Jakayo: Awwwwwww!! You Look So Adorable! Here!
Jakayo Gave Everyone Candies. They're All Ran And Waved At Jakayo. Jakayo Waved Back And Closed The Door.

~2 Hours Later~

All The Group Collected Enough Candies. It Was 23:30. Which Means - It's The Party Time At Xander's Dojo! As They All Walked Inside The Dojo, They Saw A Lot Of Friends - Levani, Miyu, Kayla, Ky, Alisin, Alice, Orochi, Quon, Yugo, Ukyo, Xander, Ken, Ben, Sisco, Kuza, Clio, Wakiya And Rantaro. The Group Waved At Thier Friends And They Waved Back. Xander Walked Towards Them And Smiled At Them.
Xander: Hey, Guys! Welcome To The "Special Shakadera's Party"!
Melissa: EVERYTHING LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!!!! XD
Zac: Don't Get Excited Too Much, Little Spark... -_-
Melissa: Ok! :3
Shu: Just A Quick Question - BTS Will Be Here?
Xander: SURE THEY ARE!! It Was Ukyo And Kayla's Idea!
Ash: YES!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!! BUT I LOVE SUGA FROM ALL OFF THEM!!!!!!! X3
Akira: Uh... Yeah... We Knows That...
Xander: Ok! They'll Be Here In 5 Minutes!
Daigo: Ok. Were Understand That.
5 Minutes Left And The BTS Showed Up. Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V And Jungkook. Ash Cheered To Them Like A Crazy. Everyone Was In Face Plam. Now, The BTS Played A Romantic Dance And Everyone Danced Slow. All The Couples - Valt And Daigo, Shu And Quon, Ben And Ken, Wakiya And Rantaro, Yugo And Ukyo, Sisco And Kuza And Zac And Akira. Ash Danced With Suga And Clio, Melissa, Kayla, Ky, Alisin, Alice, Orochi And Clio Sat Alone. Zac Put His Hands On Akira's Waist. Akira Smiled And He Hugged Zac Close.
Akira: Wow... You're Warm...
Zac: Yeah... Just Because Hatsune Miku's Costume Is Warm...
Akira: No. Not Like That. Warming Me From Love...
Akira Purred At Zac And Zac Blushed And Smiled At Him.
Zac: Awwwwwwww... You're Purring Cute! :3
Akira: *Giggles*
Melissa Took Pictures And Orochi Shipped Them. Zac Kissed Akira's Forehead And Everyone Shipped Them.
Xander: I SHIP IT!!!!!! XD
Valt: Awwwwwwwwwwww!! SWEET!!!!!! XD
Levani And Miyu: ZACKIRA FOREVER!!!!! X3
Zac And Akira Blushed But Still Danced With Each Other. As The Party Was Over, Everyone Got Back To Thier Homes. Zac And Akira Walked To Zac's House. Akira Slept With Zac And Cuddled With Him All The Night.

~The End!~

Sorry That I Don't Publishing In Halloween. It's Just - Halloween Is Past Already. Hope You Like It And Don't Forget To Vote!! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋