💍 Proposing 💍

This Time, Ash_Jeon_Kurenai's Oc, Lillie_Dragneel's Oc And China_Aoi's Oc Will Be In That Chapter. Enjoy! :3

No One's POV:

13 Years Later, Melissa, Orochi, Ash, Levani, Mak, Akari, Zac And Akira Finished University. Melissa Levani And Ash Are 23 Years Old, Orochi Mak And Akari Are 24 Years Old And Zac And Akira Are 26 Years Old. Everyone Had A House By His Own. Melissa Was At Her House And Played On Her Phone, Orochi Listened To Music In His Headphones, Ash Watched BTS In The "MTV" Channel, Levani Trained With Her Bey, Mak And Akari Played Together, Akira Watched "MTV" Channel With Ash And Zac Put Make Up Againts The Mirror. Ash Had Hearts From Her Eyes When She Saw BTS Showing In The "MTV" Channel. Akira Face Plamed.
Akira: Ash, Can We Change The Chaneel?
Ash: No! I Want To See Them! >:/
Akira: -^- *Sighs* Ok...
Ash: Yay!!!!! :3
Akira Was Too Bored To Talk. Melissa Knew That Zac Told Her That He Planning Something Special For Akira. Zac Bought Something Glowing And Shining.
Zac: Spetacular...
In Ash's House, Akira Started To Get Thirsty.
Akira: Ash, Can I Drink Some Water?
Ash: Sure... ♡‿♡
Akira: -_-
Akira Walked Towards Ash's Kitchen To Drink Some Water. As He Drinked, Akira Walked Back To The Living Room.
Melissa Was At Her House, Texing With Zac About What He Planning To Akira. Zac Smirked And Got Ready For The Gift He's Going To Show Akira. Ash Watched The All Inreview Of BTS In The MTV. Akira Was Bored, So He Played At His Phone In The Game "Fruit Ninja". Suga Told Something In The Intreview.
Suga: Oh, My Massive Crush? Well... It's... Ash Kurenai... A Very Good And Awesome K-Pop Singer...
Ash: ♡‿♡ OMG! HE SAID MY NAME!!!!!!!!! HE KNOWS ME!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Akira Face Plamed And Sighed. Melissa Walked To Zac To Plan The Awesome Gift For Akira.
Melissa: Hey, Sunshine Boy! You Brough The Gift?!
Zac: Sure Thing, Little Spark. I Have It Right In My Pocket.
Melissa: Good. He's Gonna Be So Excited And Happy!
Zac: Yes...
Zac Smiled And Thought About How Akira Will Respond To The Gift. This Time, In The Intreview Of The BTS, Jungkook Talked This Time.
Jungkook: Ash Is My Sister And Suga Have A Crush On Her. I Know It.
Suga: Yes. I Told All My Band About It.
Ash: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BROTHER SAID MY NAME TOO!!!!!!!!! >‿‿<
Akira: You're Excited Too Much, Ash... -__-
Ash: Yes, But I Don't Care! THE ALL BTS KNOWS ME!!!!!!! XD
Akira: -__-
As Melissa And Zac Went To The Park, Akira Got A Massage From His Blonde Lover. He Texted:
"Sunshine, Come To The Park. I Have A Surprise For You. Love, Zac :3"
Akira Smiled As He Turned Off The Phone.
Akira: Ash, Can You Come With Me For A Second?
Ash: But The BTS Didn't Finished The Intreview!
Akira: Zenkuro Said That He's Planning Something For Me! You Have To Come! >:/
Ash: Fine... -_-
Akira: Great! :D
Ash And Akira Walked Off Of Ash's House. Melissa Got Really Excited.
Melissa: THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!! XD
Zac: Yes! :)
A Few Minutes Later, Ash And Akira Arrived To The Park. Akira Saw Zac Standing And Waiting For Him To Come. Melissa Whisperd To Ash:
Melissa: *Whispers* Come On! We Need To Hide! It's Very Special Moment!
Ash Nooded And Hided With Melissa Behind The Tree. In That Time, Levani Hided Too. Zac Walked Towards Akira And Put His Hands Under His Own Pocket To Check If The Gift Is Here. It Was There. Akira Noticed Zac.
Akira: Starlight, What Are Holding In Your Pocket?
Zac: Well... It's Very Special...
Zac Held Akira's Hands And Stared At Him Lovingly.
Zac: Akira Yamatoga... *Sighs* Were Together For 13 Years And It Was The Best Years In My Life. I Enjoyed Every Moment With You And I Want It To Keep Forever. You're The Greatest Man That I Ever Had The Pleasure To Love. You're Making Me Shine And Glow. You're Everything To Me. So... I Just Need To Ask You Something...
Zac Left Akira's Hands And Put Out A Little Box From His Pocket. Zac Bended And Opend The Little Box And In The Box - It Was A Beautiful Diamond Engagement Ring. Akira Was Shocked As Zac Said The Most Romantic Sentence In The Hole World:
Zac: Akira Yamatoga... Will You Marry Me And Live With Me For The Rest Of Our Lifes?
Zac Smiled As Akira Still Was Shocked. Akira Started To Tear Up From Happiness.
Akira: Zenkuro... I...
Zac: Well? What Do You Say?
Akira Smiled A Big Smile And Hugged Zac Tightly.
Akira: YES! YES! YES!!! I DO!!!!!! XD
Zac Hugged Back With A Big Smile On His Face. Melissa Ash And Levani Started To Ship Them Very Hard.
Melissa Ash And Levani: YES!!!!!! THEY'LL GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!! XD
As He Seperated The Hug, Zac Kissed Akira's Forehead.
Zac: I Knew You Would Agree, Sunshine...
Akira Smiled As Zac Put The Ring On Akira's Finger. Akira Kissed Zac's Cheek.
Akira: Sure I Would Agree! You're The Sweetest Man I Ever Met!^^
Zac: Awwwwwwwwwww... Spetacular!
Zac And Akira Kissed Each Other On The Lips And Melissa Texted Mak And Akari About Zac And Akira's Engagement. Mak And Akari Teared Up When They Saw The Text From Melissa. Zac And Akira Knew That They'll Get Married, And It Will Happen.

~The End!~

The Wedding Will Be In The Next Chapter! Hope You Like It And Don't Forget To Vote! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋