❤ My Childhood Love... ❤(Part 2)

Akira's POV:

8 Years Past From The Moment I Saw Zenkuro. He Was Adorable And Sweet! When I'm Walking In The Streets, I Sees A Posters Of Zenkuro And His Fabulous Position. He's A Pop Star Now And I Like It! But Why He Had To Change His Name To Zac The Sunshine? I Loved His Name - Zenkuro Kurogane. The Cutest Name Ever... *Sighs Dreamly* He's So Adorable... I Have To See Him Again! I Don't Care What Happens! Today, I'm Going To See My Childhood Love Again! No Matter What! I Want Him To Remember Me!

Zac's POV:

I Was On The Stage, The Girls Are Screaming My Name, I Sang Perfectly, Everything Is Perfect! My Friends - Ash, Miyu, Levani, Kayla, Ky And Melissa Was In There To Watch Me! Even My Sisters - Mak And Alice! I Was So Happy! But I Feeling I Have Someone Missing In My Life... Someone Really Sweet And Cute That Played With Me At The Childhood... I Was So Confused... I Couldn't Remember Him... I Need To Remember Him! I Just Have To! I Want To Know Who's This Guy And Why He Was So Charming And Adorable! I'll Remember Him. I Just Know It!

No One's POV:

As Zac Finished His Concert, He Walked Towards His Dressing Room And Opend The Door. He Got Ready For The Next Show. He Wanted To Remember Akira, But He Couldn't. He Tried Again And Again But He Didn't Give Up. He Wanted To Remember Him To Stay By His Side Forever. As Zac Tried Again And Again, There Was A Knock On The Door. A Familiar Knock. A Knock That Only Akira Could Do, But It Doesn't Ring A Bell To Zac.
Zac: I Told You, Suzan! I'm Getting Ready For The Next Show And I Need Some Privacy!
Akira Came In And Saw Zac. His Childhood Love That He Remembered For Years.
Akira: Really? Can I Come Here, Senior Zenkuro Kurogane?
Zac Turned Around And Saw Akira. Now He Remember Him.
Zac: Akira...? My Childhood Friend... It's Really You?
Akira: Yes. It's Me, Zenkuro... *Smiles*
Zac Cried From Happiness, Ran To Akira And Gave Him A Big Bear Hug.
Zac: I Finally Found You...
Akira Was Shocked And Blushed. He Was Happy To See Zac Again For A Long Years And Hugged Zac Back.
Akira: You Have No Idea How Much I Missed You, Zenkuro...
Zac: Me Too... Believe Me, I Tried To Remember You, But Now You Standing Here In Fort Of Me, Hugging Me... It's The Same Feeling In The Past...
Akira: I Know, Zenkuro... I Know... It's So Good To See You Again...
Zac Smiled Happily And Pulled Away.
Zac: How Did You Know It Was Me All The Time?
Akira: I Saw You In The Posters And TV Reality Shows. Duh!
Zac: *Giggles* That's Explanes A Lot, I See!^^
Akira: *Giggles* Yeah...
Secretly, Ash Levani And Miyu Spyed On Them. The Fangirled Every Moment Of That Couple.
Zac: So, How's You?
Akira: I'm Fine! I'm A Famous Rapper Now, And It's All Because Of You! :3
Zac: Wow! So Amazing And Shining! XD
Akira Blushed And He Loved The Nicknames He Gave To Him.
Akira: *Thinks* I See You Changed A Lot Zenkuro, But You're Still My Heart Lover... You'll Always Be...
Zac Stepped Closer To Akira To Hug Him, But Before That He Had A Phone Ring. It Was From Orochi Ginba, A Member Of "The Superstars". He Answerd The Phone.
Zac: ~Yes, Orochi? Ah Uh... Ok... I Understand... Yes. My Sisters Are Here. Yes. I Know That I Have A Show Tomorrow. Ok. Bye!~
Zac Hanged Up And Walked Towards Akira Again.
Zac: Sorry. It Was From My Friend, Orochi.
Akira: I See. You're A Competitor In The Tourments, Right?
Zac: Sure I Am! I Am The One Of The Spin Emperors!
Akira: I Heard About Them! Lui Is The Strongest In There
Zac: Yes... He Crashed Our Dreams...
Akira: Don't Worry. I Believe That One Day You'll Beat Him Like Super Nova!
Zac Smiled And Blushed. He Loved To See Akira Like That. Kind, Loyal And Nice To People. Just The Way He Is.
Zac: Thanks... It's Really Importent For Me...
Akira Nooded And Hugged Zac. Zac Smiled And Hugged Him Back.
Zac: *Thinks* I Have To Tell Him! It's My Moment! I Can Do It! But Wait, Zac. Wait Until Tomorrow, When My Feelings Will Be Brighter To Him. It's The Best Way
Akira: Well, I Need To Go. See Ya Tomorrow!
Zac: Ok! See Ya!
Akira Walked Off Zac's Dressing Room With Smile On His Face.
Akira: *Thinks* He Remembers Me... After All This Years... He Rememberd Me! Yes! Tomorrow, I'll Confess How Much I Loved Him In The Childhood... And How Much I Love Him Now...
Zac Smiled. He Got The Make Up All Over His Face And He Cleaned It. As He Cleaned The Make Up, Ash Levani And Miyu Fangirled So Hard.
Ash: I SHIP IT SO MUCH!!!! I WANT THEM TO BE CANON!!!!!! XD
Levani: ME TOO!!!!!!!! XD I Have The Ship Name! Zackira!
Ash: Not Bad! But My Love To Free Is Stronger Too!
Levani: -_-
Miyu: Zac, Good Luck With Akira. Confess To Him. You Can Do This, Buddy!
Zac: *Thinks* I'll Kiss Akira Tomorrow And Confess My Feelings To Him... I Promise To You, Akira Yamatoga. I Love You...
After A Couple Of Hours, Lui Shirasagijo, The Best Blader Ever, Watched All This With A Grumpy Face.
Lui: You Two Are In Love, Huh...? Well... *Makes A Scary Face* I'LL CRASH THIS LOVE FOR BITES WHEN I'LL BEAT YOU!!!!!!!! *Laughs Evily*

To Be Continued...

Hope You Like It! All The Rest Characters Will Show Up In The Next Chapter. Stay With Us And Enjoy! LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋