🌻 Beautiful Flowers 🌻

Btw, Plus To ash_kurenai's Oc, There's MAM-MAN's Oc And EkoroAngel's Oc. Enjoy! :3

No One's POV:

It Was A Bright And Shine Day At Beigoma. Everyone Was In School, And So Zac And Akira. The Teacher Explanes A Hard Math Exercises, But Orochi Didn't Care And He Was Listening Music In His Headphones. Ash Was Sleeping At Class, Melissa Listened To The Lesson And Zac And Akira Thought About Each Other All The Lesson. The Teacher Didn't Notice But She Gave To Them Homework.
Teacher: Ok, Class! Until Tuesday, You'll Have To Do Pages 70-75!
All The Class: WHAT?!?!?! >:v
Zac And Akira Nooded And So Melissa. Melissa Knew That They're In Love With Each Other Because They're In Relationship - Boyfriend And Boyfriend.
Melissa: *Thinks* I Should Do Something About Those Lovebirds... :3
Orochi Looked At Zac And Akira And Smirked, And Melissa Smirked Also. Miyu And Ash Joined To The Smirk Party.
Melissa: Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?
Ash: Not Much *Does Ballon From Bubblegum*
Melissa: -_- I Meant That We Have To Make Zac And Akira Dating!
Orochi: But How?
Melissa:...... I Still Have To Think About It...
Ky Joined To Them And Heard Everything They Said.
Ky: I Heared Everything! I Want To Join To Your Plan! *Shoots A Bird* :3
Melissa Orochi Ash And Miyu: O_O Ok...
Zac Came To His Fancy House And Sat On The Couch. Melissa And Ash Secretly Crept To Zac's House From The Window.
Melissa: *Whispers* Ok. We're Gonna Tell Him To Take Akira On A Date. It Will Be Easy! Right Ash?
Ash: *Whispers* Yes! I Think...
Ash Had A Picture Of Suga From "BTS" And She Kissed It. Melissa Had A Face Plam. She Held A Sunflower Bouquet That Zac Would Give To Akira.
Zac: *Thinks* I Need Help! I Can't Think Of Something To Do With Akira!
Melissa And Ash Jumped From Zac's Back And He Was Screaming.
Zac: W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!
Melissa: Oh, Nothing! But We Can Help You!^^
Ash: Yes! *Still Kisses Suga's Pic* We Can!
Melissa: -_- Anyway, I Have This!
Melissa Handed The Sunflower Bouquet. Zac Was Shocked.
Zac: What Is That?
Melissa: A Sunflowers To Give Akira When You'll Be On A Date!
Zac: R-Really?
Ash: Yes. It Was Her Plan
Melissa: Yes! All Mines! :3
Zac Held The Flower Bouquet And Sniffs It.
Zac: Wow... It Smells Wonderful! Thanks, Girls! :D
Melissa: No Problem, Sunshine! XD

~Time Skips~

Zac Already Invited Akira For The Date. He Said Yes. Now Zac Waiting For Akira In The Park To Give Him The Sunflower Bouquet.
Zac: *Thinks* Thanks, Melissa. You Really Helped Me!
Finally, Akira Arrived To The Park, Dressing A Beautiful Tuxedo. Zac Dressed Tuxedo Too, But He Still Blushed From His Boyfriend.
Akira: Hey, Starlight! :D
Zac: H-Hey...
Melissa Miyu And Ash Watched Everything And Fangirled. The Girls Waited Until Zac Will Give The Sunflower Bouquet.
Akira: So... You Wanted Something Starlight?
Zac: I-I...
Melissa: GO ON! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
Ash: *Kisses Suga's Pic*
Melissa: -_-
Zac: I... Want To Give You... This...
Zac Handed The Sunflower Bouquet To Akira. Akira Blushed And Didn't Know What To Say.
Akira: Zenkuro... It's Beautiful... I LOVE IT!!!! XD
Akira Took The Bouquet And Sniffed The Sunflowers. Zac Smiled.
Akira: It Have A Sweet Snell! Thank You!! :3
Zac: *Chuckles* Anytime, Sunshine :)
Zac Put His Hand On Akira's Shoulder And They Both Watched At The Stars Together. Melissa Miyu And Ash Fangiled, Even Thou Ash Kissing Suga's Picture.
Miyu: SO ROMANTIC!!!!!
Melissa: TOLD YA OR NOT TOLD YA?!?! XD
Ash: *Kisses Suga's Pic* YAY!!!!! Zackira!
Melissa: *Sighs*
Zac And Akira Watched At The Sky While Holding Each Other's Hands. They Looked At The Beautiful Moon And A Shooting Star. They Made A Wish.
Zac And Akira: *Thinks* I Wish That We'll Get Married...

~The End!~

Hope You Like It! I'll Do More Oneshots! Stay With Us And Don't Forget To Vote! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋