💖 The Sun And The Moon... (Valentines Day Special!) 💖

In This Chapter, Only Ash_Jeon_Kurenai's Oc, Lillie_Dragneel's Oc And AliceKurogane's Oc Will Be In There! Enjoy And Happy Valentines Day! :3

No One's POV:

It Was Another Day In Beigoma City. It's A Special Town That People Plays Beyblade In There, But Right Now It's Break Day From Beyblade! IT'S THE VALENTINES DAY! XD
Everyone Had Each Other And Loved Each Other. It's The Day When The Lovers Gives Gifts To Each Other, But Not Just Lovers. Also Best Friends And Siblings. Zac Wanted To Give Akira A Very Special Gift For Him - Himself. Akira Just Bought Thing For His Blonde Husband. Zayn And Akora, Which They Are Grown Up, Gives Gifts For Each Other.  When It's Time To Give The Gifts, Zac And Akira Held The Presents Behind Thier Back And Waited For The Perfect Time To Give Each Other Them.
Zac: *Thinks* I May Bought A Present For Akira, But I Wrote A Romantic Poem For Him...
Akira: *Thinks* I'm Going To Make Zenkuro Happy!:3
Zac And Akira Smiled At Each Other. Valt Gave His Gift To Daigo, Which He Bought Thing To Valt Either. Valt And Daigo Handed The Presents To Each Other.
Valt Opend The Gift And Saw A Blue Beautiful Scarf With A Rose On The Side.
Valt: Awwwwwwwwww... Thank You, Daigo! :D
Daigo Nooded And Smiled As He Opend His Gift And Saw A New Black-Purple Card With Valt's Drawing On It.
Daigo: It's So... Beautiful... Thanks, Valt. Happy Valentines Day! :3
Melissa: Sweet!^^
Shu And Quon Gave Each Other Presents Too. Shu's Gift Was A New T-Shirt Of Legend Spryzen. Quon's Gift Was A Brand New Skateboard. They Both Smiled And Hugged Each Other.
Quon: Happy Valentines Day, Shu...
Shu: Happy Valentines For You Too, Quon...
Melissa: ADORABLE! :D
Ben Gave Gift To Ken And The Puppeter Did The Same Thing. Also Rantaro And Wakiya, Sisco And Kuza, Joshua And Free, Jin And Naoki, Mak And Akari (Only Besties), Ash And Min Yoongi And Even Lui And Gabe. Zayn And Akora Gave Each Other A Siblings Presents.
Zayn: THANKS, SISTER! I LOVE IT! :3
Akora: AND THANKS FOR YOU, BROTHER! :D
Melissa Smiled As She Looked At All The Couples Falling In Love, Even She Thought It Was Kitshi. Zac And Akira Looked Deeply At Each Other's Eyes And Went Towards Each Other. It Was Thier Turn. Zac Smiled At His Pink-Haired Husband And Gave The Gift For Him. Akira Started To Give The Present For His Blonde Husband. Zayn And Akora Smiled At Thier Parents.
Zac: I Wonder What's In That Box...
Akira: Me Too...
Zac Opend The Gift And Saw A Doll Of The Sun And A Make Up. He Got Excited.
Zac: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! SPETACULAR! THANKS, SWEETHEART! X3
Akira Chuckled As He Opend The Gift Either. He Saw A Scarf And A Album Of Zac's Songs. Akira Got Excited Too.
Akira: AMAZING! THE BEST GIFT EVER! THANK YOU, ZENKURO! :D
Zac Chuckled Too. He Let Out A Small Paper With His Poem To Akira.
Zac: And I Wrote A Little Song For You...
Akira: LET'S HEAR IT! :D
Zac: *Ahem Ahem*

When I First Met You In That Day
My Heart Started To Beat Fast
Your Eyes Making Me Glow
You're Making Me Feel Confident In Every Show
You're The Handsome Guy I Ever Met
Let's Keep Like That And No Fighting Again
I Love You And I'll Do Anything For You
You're The Sun To My Moon...

The Poem Finished. Akira Started To Tear Up A Little And Smiled Joyfully At His Blonde Husband. Zayn And Akora Was Happy To See Thier Parents Like That. Akira Hugged Zac Tightly And The Blonde Guy Hugged Back.
Akira: I LOVE IT! YOU'RE THE ONLY MAN FOR ME, ZENKURO!
Zac: I Know, Sweetheart... I'm Happy When You're Happy...
Akira Pulled Away The Hug With A Big Smile. As They Finished To Hug, Zac And Akira Kissed Each Other On The Lips Softly. Everyone Clapped And Cheered For Them.
Zayn: *Thinks* Happy Valentines Day, Fathers...
Akora: *Thinks* We Love You...
Zayn And Akora: *Thinks* And We Always Will...

~The End!~

Happy Valentines Day, Guys! Hope You Like It And Don't Forget To Vote! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋