💐 The Wedding 💐

This Time, ALL Your Ocs Will Be In This Romantic Chapter. Enjoy The Wedding!!!! :3

No One's POV:

A 12 Days Later, It Was Time For The Big Day Of Zac And Akira - Thier Wedding Day! They Was Excited And Happy To Get Married. Zac Planned To Do The Wedding In A Wedding Hall. Akira Invited EVERYBODY! Melissa, Orochi, Mak, Akari, Aik And Aike, Ash, Levani, Miyu, Alisin, Alice, Ky, Kayla, Karla, Jakayo, Mick, Freddie, Bowie, Valt, Daigo, Ben, Ken, Wakiya, Rantaro, Shu, Quon, Xander, Ukyo, Yugo, Sisco, Kuza, Joshua, Clio, Naoki And Jin. Zac And Akira Very Wanted The Wedding To Get Started Already, But They Needed To Get Ready And Make Up. Akira Already Brought The Dress With Akari And Karla And Zac Choosed The Tuxedo With Mak, Alisin And Alice. Also, Zac And Akira Bought The Rings So They Can Put On Each Other's Fingers. They Hoped It To Be The Best Day Of Thier Lifes! :D Akira Even Invited The BTS Band To Sing With Karla At The After Party Of The Wedding. Zac And Akira Already Decited Who Is Gonna Be The Maid Of Honors And Who's Gonna Be The Best Man.
Akira's Honors:
Akari
Aik
Ash
Valt
Wakiya
Quon
Naoki
Xander
Free
Kuza
Ken
Freddie
Kayla

Zac's Honors:

Mak
Alisin
Alice
Daigo
Rantaro
Ben
Shu
Jin
Joshua
Sisco
Clio
Miyu
Levani
Ky
Bowie
Mick

The Best Man: Orochi

Mak Alisin And Alisin Made Zac's Hair To Look Pretty And Did A Beautiful Ponytail To Him. He Looked Handsome.
Mak: Okie! You're Ready!
Zac: Are You Sure? Cause It Seems I Need A Little More Make Up
Alice: No! You Look Pretty! You Don't Need To Add Anything!
Alisin: Yes. You're Handsome And Sweet Already. Your Bride Is Gonna Be Shocked From Your Beautiness.
Zac: *Chuckles* Thank You. It's Really Importent To Me. It's Gonna Be The Best Day Of My Life! :D
Akari And Karla Helped Akira With The Dress And With The Make Up. Akira Looked Pretty, Even Thou He Was Still A Boy.
Akira: Do I Look Ok?
Akari: YOU LOOK AMAZING, BIG BRO!!!!!!! :3
Karla: Yeah! Your Groom Is Gonna Blush When He'll See You Like That!^^
Akira: Do You Really Think So?
Karla: Yes!
Akira: Why, Thank You! :3 It's Gonna Be The Happiest Day Of My Life!
Akari: Sure It Will Be! Everyone Is Still Waiting For Us Outside
Karla: Yeah. You'll Stay Here Until We'll Call You. Got It?
Akira Nooded As His Two Sisters Hugged Him And Went Outside. Zac Already Came Outside And Took A Deep Breath. Everyone Looked At Zac In Happiness.
Valt: Hey, Dude! You Look AMAZING!!!!! :3
Zac: Really? Thank You, Twinkle Toes. My Sisters Helped Me To Choose My Outfit
Joshua: And It Looks Pretty!
Daigo: Yeah... I Guess So...
Wakiya: Daigo, Don't Say That! He Looks Fabulous!
Xander: I Wonder How Akira Would Look!
Zac: Yeah... He Must Be Look Very... Perfect...
Ash: Ohhhhhhhhh... Looks Like Someone Is Want The Wedding To Get Started! -₩-
Zac Blushed And Smiled. He Stood Up In His Place Until Akira Will Come. Orochi Brought His Book And Stuff To Make Zac And Akira Groom And Groom. Levani And Miyu Decorated Everything And Suga, From BTS, Was The DJ.
Naoki: IT'S GONNA BE INTERISTING!
Quon: Interisting?! It's Gonna Be Romantic! :3
Aik: Yeah! I'M GONNA BE THE FLOWER GIRL!
Quon: So You're Suppose To Be With Akira, Dummy
Aik: Oh! Right!
Aik Ran To Akira's Sight To Throw Flower Petals Around The Hall. Akira Was A Little Nervous, But He Believed That He Could Do This And Be Zac's Husband. Zac Believed In That Also. The Wedding Was About To Get Started. All The Honors Stood In Thier Places, And Also Zac And Orochi. Zac Waited For His Groom To Come.
Zac And Akira: *Thinks* This Is It... It's Now Or Never! We Can Do It! Were Gonna Be A Family!
As Akira Made A Sign To Aik, She Started To Follow Akira To Zac. All The Lights Was Off And The Spotlight Was Akira Walking Towards His Husband With Flowers In His Hand. Aik Threw Flowers Around All The Hall. All The Honors Still Stood In Thier Places. When He Walked Towards His Place, Akira Finally Appeard In Fort Of Zac, His Future Lawfull Husband. Zac Blushed And So Akira And They Both Held Each Other's Hands. Orochi Started To Read.
Orochi: So, Let's Begin Shall We? *Ahem Ahem* Are You, Zenkuro Kurogane, Take Akira Yamatoga To Be Your Lawfull Wedded Husband? You Promise To Be With Him In The Health And Sick, In The Rain And Fire And Love Him And Honor Him For The Rest Of Your Life?
Zac: *Noods* I Do
Orochi: And You, Akira Yamatoga, Take Zenkuro Kurogane To Be Your Lawfully Wedded Husband? You Promise To Be With Him In The Health And Sick, In The Rain And Fire And Love Him And Honor Him For The Rest Of Your Life?
Akira: *Noods* I Do
Orochi: There's Any Rejects?
Everyone Was Quiet And Didn't Say Nothing.
Orochi: Ok. Put The Rings Around Each Other's Fingers, Please
Zac Put The Wedding Ring On Akira's Finger And So Akira. Orochi Saw It And Smiled.
Orochi: I Pronounce You Husband And Husband. Zenkuro, You May Kiss Your Man Please
Zac Stared At Akira With Lovely Face And Akira Teared Up A Little. Zac Wiped Akira's Tears, Touched His Cheeks And Kissed His Lips. Everyone Was Happy And Teared Up From Excitment.
Melissa: So... Beautiful...
Levani: So Amazing...
Mak And Akari: Were So Proud Of You, Big Brothers...
After The Grooms Kissed, The Party Started. Everyone Danced Except From The Grooms. Karla Sang To The Grooms. Valt Made A Sign Of "Just Married" On Zac And Akira's Limosine. Everyone Ate And Made A HUGE Fun. Melissa Was Happy For Zac And Akira, And So Everybody. Suga Played Songs Of His Own Band Like "DNA" Or "Mic Drop". In That Time, Before Zac And Akira Had To Drive To The Honeymoon, They Did A Last Picture Of Thier Best Day Of Thier Lifes. Mak Brang The Camera As The Two Males, Blonde And Pink, Stood In A Smile On Thier Faces To The Camera.
Mak: Okie! Say "Best Day Ever!"
Zac And Akira Held Hands And Said:
"BEST DAY EVER!"
Mak Took The Pic. Now, Zac And Akira Had To Go To The Honeymoon. They Hugged Everybody To Goodbye.
Ash: Bye, Sunshine Boy! Bye, Pinkie! :3
Melissa: We'll Miss You Two!
Zac: We'll Miss You Guys Too!
Akira: Yeah! A Lot!
Mak And Akari Ran To Thier Brothers And Hugged Them Tightly.
Mak: We'll Miss You A Lot...
Akari: Yeah...
Zac: Us Too, Sis...
Akira: We'll Remember You... Always...
Mak And Akari Teared Up From Happiness. Zac And Akira Waved And Got On The Limosine. The Limosine Started To Drive As Everyone Waved Back.
Valt: BYE, ZAC! HAVE FUN AT THE HONEYMOON!!!!! X3
Wakiya: Yes!
Joshua: Have Fun!
Lui: Yeah... Whatever...
Shu: -_- Seriously, Lui?
Ash: BYE BYE!!!!!!!!! ;₩;
Melissa: BYE, SUNSHINE BOY! BYE, PINKIE GUY!!!!!! :D
Levani: HAVE FUN!
As Everybody Waved, Shu Secretly Tried To Put His Hand On Quon's Shoulder, But Quon Stopped Him.
Quon: Dont. Even. Think About It...
Shu: Oopise! :3
Zac And Akira Heared Everybody And Smiled. This Is Really Was The Best Day Of Thier Lifes. Zac And Akira Kissed Each Other On The Lips And All The Hall Was With Fireworks.
Zac And Akira: *Thinks* Were... Husband And Husband... We Knew It... After All This Years...

~The End!~

It Was... Beautiful, Right? I'll Do More Oneshots! It's Not The End! Don't Forget To Vote! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋