💕 Our Beys Are In Love! (Short Story)💕

Zillion Zeutron x Acid Anubion... A Love Story Between Blades... So Sweet! There's No Oc In This Chapter. Enjoy!^^

No One's POV:

The Tourments Are Still On, But It Was Not The Finalls Yet. It Was In The Solo Battles. Spryzen, Luinor, Valtreyk, Wyvron, Quetziko, Odax... Every Blade Was In The Tourments! Even Zillion Zeutron, The Shining Blade And Acid Anubion, The Star Blade. Zac And Akira Was In Love, And Also Zeturon And Anubion. Odax Shipping Them! :3 Anyways, Zac Trained With Zeutron And His Pink-Haired Boyfriend Akira Watched Him, Holding Anubion.
Zac: TIME TO DANCE, ZEUTRON!
Zeutron Lost His Stamina, But He Was Very Fast.
Akira: Zeutron Is Getting Better And Better In Every Battle! You're An Amazing Blader!
Zac: *Smiles* Thanks, Sunshine. Your Blade Is Also Cool.
Akira: Thank You!^^
Zac: I Need To Go To The Bathroom...
Akira: I'll Come With You. I Need Also!
Zac Was Nooding, Holding Akira's Hand And Walking With Him To The Bathroom. Zeutron Sat Next To Anubion. The Beys Got A Strong Relationship. As Thier Owners Walked To The Bathroom, Zeutron And Anubion's Bit Spirits Showed Up. They Both Blushed And Got Closer To Each Other. Zeutron Held Anubion's Hand And Kissed Him. A Few Minutes Later, Zac And Akira Came Back And Saw Thier Own Blades Kissing In Fort Of Them. Zac And Akira Got Excited To See Thier Blades Falls In Love.
Zac: ZEUTRON LOVES ANUBION!!!! XD
Akira: SO SWEET AND ADORABLE! X3
As They Pulled Away The Kiss, Zeutron And Anubion Got Back To The Blades.
Zac: I Can't Believe That Our Own Blades Kissed!
Akira: Weird But Cute! :3
Zac And Akira Did "Figh Five" Between Thier Blades. Now Zeutron And Anubion Wont Leave Each Other Ever Again.

~The End!~

I Decited To Do A Oneshot About Zeutron And Anubion BECAUSE I SHIP THIER BLADES! XD Hope You Like It And Don't Forget To Vote! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋