👰 Oh, Zenkomeo... (Romeo And Juliet Version) 👰

On This Chapter, There's Only ash_kurenai''s Oc And Lillie_Dragneel's Oc. Enjoy!!! :D

No One's POV:

The Drama Teacher Told Everyone What Characters They Are For A Play That They Appear For. What Play Do You Ask? Well, It's A Romantic Play. It Calls "Romeo And Juliet" By William Shakespeare. It Tells About Two People That Loved Each Other But They Parents Seperated Between Them. The Drama Teacher Thought It Will Be Nice For Everyone In The Class To Appear In The Play. Melissa, Ash, Orochi, Mick, Freddie, Bowie, Shinki, Zac And Akira Waited For The Teacher's Choices.
DT: Ok! I've Made The Decetions About Who's Going To Play Who In The Play. Ok... Let's See...
Melissa: *Thinks* Right Now... I'm Crying Inside! I Hate Lovey Dovey Things! I Hope I Wont Be Juliet...
TD: Ok! Romeo Will Be... Zac!
Zac: Uh... Ok. *Thinks* I Wonder Who Will Be Juliet...
The Teacher Checked The Paper If The Characters.
TD: Juliet Will Be...
Everyone Was Stressed To Find Out.
TD: Akira!
Akira Blushed But Wanted To Be Juliet Because Zac Is Romeo.
TD: The Parents Will Be... Orochi And Ash!
Orochi: -_- Ok...
Ash: Fine
TD: The Pole Will Be... Melissa!
Melissa: YAY!!!!! I'M A POLE!!!!!!!! XD
Everyone Face Plamed, Even The Teacher. They Had To Practice On Thier Positions. Zac Felt Like Romeo Is The Perfect Character For Him. Akira Had To Wear A Dress. XD
Akira: -_- I Hate Dresses...
Melissa: *Laughs Like Crazy*
Ash: *Giggles*
Orochi: Let's See Our Romeo!
Zac Walked By Everyone, Wearing A Beautiful And Handsome Prince Outfit With A Pigtail. Akira Blushed Massivly.
Akira: *Blushes* Y-You Look Amazing...
Zac: Thank You! This Role Is Just Like Me!
Orochi: -W- I See Why...
Ash And Melissa Giggled. Zac Face Plamed And The Teacher Called By Everyone's Names To Practice For The Play.
TD: Ok! Zenkomeo And Akiuliet! Come To Here! It's Your Turn!
Zac And Akira Was Nervous But Excited At The Same Time. As They Finished To Practice, The Drama Teacher Said That They Appected As Romeo And Juliet.
TD: You Two Are Both Amazing! You Appected!
Zac And Akora Nooded, Held Each Other's Hands And Walked Towards Thier Friends.
Orochi And Ash Appected As Romeo And Juliet's Parents. Melissa Appected As A Pole. After The Practice, Melissa Ash Orochi Zac And Akira Went To Thier Houses To Get Ready For The Big Play.

~Time Skips~

Time For The Big School Play. Everyone Got Sit In Thier Places While The Characters Are Getting Ready. Melissa Liked Her Character. A Pole... -_- Orochi And Ash Didn't Want To Seperate Between Zac And Akira, But They Had To. And Understood That It's Just A Play. Mak And Akari Were There To Watch Thier Brothers. It Was Thier Sign To Get On The Stage. First, It Was Orochi And Ash. Melissa Waited For Her Sign. Zac And Akira Waited For Thier Sign. It Was Melissa's Turn.
Melissa: IT'S MY SIGN!
Melissa Just Stood On The Stage And Didn't Move. She Wanted To Put Her Hands Up, But She Couldn't. A Few Minutes Later, It Was Zac And Akira's Scene. First, Zac Acted. He's Really Played Good. :/
Zac: But Soft, What Light Through Yonder Window Breaks?
It Is The East, And Juliet Is The Sun.
Arise, Fair Sun, And Kill The Envious Moon, Who Is Already Sick And Pale With Grief. That Thou, His Maid, Art Far More Fair Than He... The Brightness Of His Cheek Would Shame Those Stars As Daylight Doth Lamp His Eye In Heaven. Would Through The Airy Region Stream So Bright. That Birds Would Sing And Think It Were Not Night.
Akira: Oh Romeo, Romeo,
Wherefore Art Thou Romeo? Deny Thy Father And Refuse Thy Name,
Or If Thou lt Not, Be But Sworn My Love, And I'll No Longer Be A Capulet.
Zac Was Charmed From Akira's Act. He's Really Got Into The Character And Walked Towards Akira. Akira Blushed And Zac Stepped Closer To Him And Kissed Him On The Lips. Akira Kissed Back. Everyone Got Happy And Shipped Them. Orochi And Ash Shipped Them Too And Melissa Still Stood Like A Pole. As They Pulled Away, The Show Was Over. All The Characters Crowed And Got Off The Stage.
Orochi: OMG! YOU WAS AMAZING, GUYS!!!!! XD
Ash: YEAH!!!!! X3
Zac: *Giggles* Thank You.
Akira: You're Really Plays Beautiful...
Zac: *Blushes* Thanks, My Juliet...
Akira Giggled And Blushed.

~The End!~

Hope You Like It! I'll Do More Oneshots! Don't Forget To Vote! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋