✨ Dance Under The Spotlight ✨

Btw, From No On, There's No Parts. Only Oneshots. Injoy!! :D

No One's POV:

Today, It's The School Ball Dance. Everyone Inviting Thier Lovers. Freddie Invited Bowie, Orochi Invited Shinki, Katana Invited Mick, Daigo Invited Valt, Shu Invited Quon, Ben Invited Ken, Rantaro Invited Wakiya, Sisco Invited Kuza And Zac Will Invite Akira To The School Dance. Zac Was A Little Nervous To Invite His Boyfriend, But He Need To Pull It All Out. He Walked Towards Akira And Takes A Deep Breathes. He Held A Beautiful Rose In His Hand. Zac Tapped Akira On His Shoulder And Akira Turned Around.
Akira: Hey, My Starlight! How's Going?
Zac Sighs And Hands Out The Beautiful Rose In His Hand.
Zac: Akira... Will You... Dance With Me At The School Ball?
Akira Hugged Zac Tightly
Akira: YES! I WOULD LOVE TO!
Zac Smiled, Kissed Akira's Forehead And Walked To Get Ready For The School Ball. He Was Happy That Akira Appected Him.
Zac: *Thinks* HE'S THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER! :3

~Time Skips~

The School Ball Was Starting. All The School Was In There. Alisin Alice And Mak Was Happy To See Zac And Akira Together.
Alisin: I Hope That Our Brother Is Gonna Dance With Akira!
Alice: Yes! I SHIP IT!
Mak: Everyone Does! They Making Such A Sweet Couple!^^
Suddenly, A Big Limosine Came To The School. It Was Zac's Limosine. Zac Came Out Of The Limosine With Akira And They Walked In The School.
Valt: SO COOL!!!! XD Not Because Of The Limosine. Because Of The Ship!!!
Wakiya: Valt, Don't Get Excited Too Much...
Valt: Sorry! 😅
Daigo Smiled At Valt. Quon Arrived To The School In His Skateboard With Shu. Orochi Just Sat There And Looked For Zac.
Orochi: Freedie, Bowie, Mick, Did You See The Captain?
Bowie: Nope. Sorry
Mick: Maybe He's With Akira
Orochi: Good Point. I Ship It!! :3
Zac Walked Towards His Team And Akira Held His Arm.
Zac: Hey, Guys!
Mick: I KNEW IT!!!! X3
Akira: Yes. Were Together. Orochi, You Told Them Right?
Orochi: Nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :3
Zac: -_- You Did...
Orochi: Yes!
Zac And Akira Looked At Orochi In That Way: 😑. There Was A Romantic Music In The Speakers. A Love Music, Which Means That Was The Time For The Slow Dance. Daigo Held A Hand For Valt.
Daigo: Wanna... Dance With Me?
Valt: YES! COME!
Valt Grabbed Daigo's Hand And They Danced Together Slow. Zac Saw Everyone Dancing And Wanted To Do The Same With Akira. Zac Walked Towards Akira And Handed A Hand For Him.
Zac: Wanna... Dance With Me, Sunshine?
Akira Stayed Quiet But Then He Smiled At Zac And Blushed.
Akira: Yes. I Would Love To Dance With You.
Zac Grabbed Akira's Hand Nicely And They Danced Slow. Everyone Looked At Them And Fanned Them. The Spotlight Was On Them. Zac And Akira Kept Dance Romanticly.
Orochi: THIS SHIP IS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE!!!! THE ROMANTIC SYMPHONY EVER!!!!!!!!!! XD
Freddie Bowie And Mick: ZACKIRA FOREVER!
Wakiya: Hmf... I Could Do It Better...
Shu:... -_- Seriously?! They Have A Moment!
Zac Warped His Arms Over Akira's Waist And Akira Warped His Arms Over Zac's Shoulders. They Smiled Cutely At Each Other.
Zac: This Is So Romantic, Huh?
Akira: Yeah... With You, My Life Is More Glowing...
Zac: Awwwwwww... And With You, My Life Will Be Perfect Forever.
Akira Smiled And Kissed Zac On The Lips. Zac Kissed Back. The School Ball Dance And Kiss. Everyone Clapped And Cheered For The Couple.
Valt: YEAH!!!!! GOOD SHIP!!!!!!!
Orochi: SO SWEET!!!! SO ROMANTIC!!!!!!! XD
Shu: YAY!!!!!! :D
Wakiya:..... -_-
Akira Hugged Zac Tightly And Didn't Want To Let Go.
Akira: Don't Leave Me, Zenkuro...
Zac: I Wont Ever Leave You, Akira... I Promise...
After The School, Everyone Get Back To Thier Houses, But Zac And Akira Will Keep That Memory Forever.

Hope You Like It! The First Oneshot Without Parts! Enjoy The Story And Don't Forget To Vote! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋