👨‍❤‍👨 Never Gonna Let You Down... 👨‍❤‍👨

This Chapter Tells About The Days When Zac And Akira Were 5 Years Old. Enjoy!!! :D

No One's POV:

It Was Happened In The Kindergarten. All The Kids Talked To Each Other Or Played In The Sand Together. Zac And Akira Just Sat Together And Told Each Other Secrets. The Kindergarten Teacher Told Everyone To Come Back Into The Place So She Can Tell Who's The "Perfect Child" Of The Week. There Was A Few Bullies In The Place That Abused To Any Other Kid In The Kindergarten. Zac And Akira Was Afraid Of Them. Everyone Got Back Into The Place.
Kindergarten Teacher: Ok! Now Were Gonna Know Who's Gonna Be The Perfect Child This Week!
Melissa Raised Her Hand. She Was With Zac And Akira In The Same Kindergarten.
Kindergarten Teacher: Yes, Melissa?
Melissa: Can I Go To The Bathroom?
Kindergarten Teacher: Ok! But Come Back Quick!
Melissa Got Up And Ran To The Bathroom.
Kindergarten Teacher: Ok! The Perfect Child This Week Is.... Zenkuro Kurogane!
Zac Was Shocked But Smiled Shyly. Everyone Clapped To Him, Including Akira. The Bullies Planned How To Bring A Revenge To Zac.
Zac Got Up And Walked Towards The Kindergarten Teacher So She Could Give Zac The Medal.
Kindergarten Teacher: Congrats, Zac! You Deserve It!
The Kindergarten Teacher Gave Zac The Medal And Akira Smiled And Clapped For Him.
Akira: *Thinks* You Deserve It, Zenkuro! You're My Favorite Person!
Zac: Thank You. Really! :3

~Time Skips~

Everyone Got Back Home And Packed Thier Stuff. Zac Walked With Akira At The Same Road To Home.
Akira: You Know... *Blushes* You Really Deserve That Medal... For Real...
Zac: Thank You. It's Really Importent To Me...
Zac Smiled At Akira With A Sweet And Cute Smile. Akira Blushed And Smiled Back Shyly. Suddenly, Some Bullies From The Kindergarten Which The Leader Is Todd - The Meanest Bully Ever. Zac And Akira Shaked From Fear When They Saw Them.
Todd: Well, Well, Well... It's The Disgusting Couple! Ewwwwww!! I'm Gonna Throw Up! *Sticks A Finger In His Mouth*
All His Group Laughed Evily. Zac Was Afraid And Shaking. Akira Brang A Little Confidence And Answerd Todd.
Akira: Were Not A Couple! Calm Down!
Todd: Yes, You Are! YOU'RE THE DUMB COUPLE I EVER SEEN!!!!
Akira: *Whispers To Himself* Shut Up...
Todd Heared Akira And Glanced At Him With A Death Glare And Caughted Him By His Shirt.
Todd: WHAT DID YOU SAID, YOU TWERP?!
Akira: *Shakes* N-N-Nothing...
Todd: GOOD! NOW, HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP AND STOP TO BE SO STUPID!!!!????
Akira Teared Up And All Todd's Group Started To Call Him In A Hurting Names.
"CHEATER! DUMP PINKIE BOY! STUPID CHILD! MR-TOO HAPPY PANTS!"
Akira Still Teared Up And Zac Was Scared Too.
Zac: *Thinks* I-I'll Show Him... No One Will Gonna Talk To My Lover Like That!
Todd's Group Still Called Akira In Hurted Names.
"YOU SON OF B***H! GO TO HELL! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!"
Zac Suddenly Made Todd And All His Group To Fly Away To A Electric Pole And They Buzzed Off. Zac Laughed.
Zac: Who's Laughing Now, Todd?! HUH?! You Are The Twerp And Not Us! SO GET AWAY BEFORE I'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE!!!!
Todd Nooded And All His Group And Him Ran Away In Fear. Akira Was Very Glad That He Have A Friend Like Him. Or... Boyfriend... 😏. Akira Hugged Zac Tightly And Cried From Happiness.
Akira: T-Thank You, Zenkuro...
Zac: *Hugs Back* Anytime, My Friend... I'll Never Gonna Let You Down... Really...
Akira: *Sniffs* The Words That They Said To Me... That Was Scary And Sad...
Zac Put His Hand On Akira's Shoulder, Comforted Akira And Wiped His Tears.
Zac: Hey... Don't Cry... It's Ok. They're Gone Now, So They'll Not Disturb Us Anymore. Make A Smile! :D
Akira: *Smiles* Here!
Zac: That's The Additude! Come! We Can Play In My House!
Akira: Ok! You're Right!^^
Zac And Akira Walked Together To Zac's House.
Zac: *Thinks* You're My Favorite Person, Akira. I'll Always Protect You From Anything That Will Hurt You...

~The End!~

Sweet, Huh?! I Know!!! I'll Do More Oneshots! Stay With Us And Don't Forget To Vote!!! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋