😎 Match Up Couples! 😎

In That Chapter, _-CANDLE_INSANE-_'s Oc, Beyburstfan11's Oc And Ash_Jeon_Kurenai's Oc Eill Show Up. Enjoy!!! :3

No One's POV:

All This Story Happend After Geography Lesson. Everyone Still Was Bored As Always. Ky Almost Wanted To Burn Up The School, Melissa Was About To Sleep, Ash Was Already Sleeping, Orochi Listend To Music In His Headphones, Akira Slept Too And Zac Just Sat And Did Nothing. Nothing At All.
The Teacher Gave Her Students Homework For Next Tuesday.
Teacher: Ok. For The Next Tuesday, You Have To Do The Pages 16-19.
Melissa: Whatever...
Zac: Yeah...
Teacher: Don't Mess Up This Time. If You'll Mess Up, I'll Send You To Detention!
Melissa: As You Say So...
Teacher: -_-
The Ring Belled And Everyone Zipped Off From School. In That Time, Melissa Thought How She Could Match Up Couples Like Shu And Quon & Zac And Akira. Melissa Smirked As She Walked To Tell Her Friends The Plan To Match The Couples Up. Orochi, Valt, Ky, Ash And Alisin Helped Melissa With Everything She Needed. First, Melissa Wanted To Start With Shu And Quon.
Melissa: Okie. First Of All - Were Starting With Shoun!^^
Valt: Ok! It Sounds A Good Couple! :D
Orochi: Oh, It Is! -₩-
As Melissa Saw Quon Skating In His Skateboard, She Started To Smirk. She Brang Shu Kurenai Into Quon's Zone. How? Well, She Dragged Shu To Quon And They Both Blushed Massivly.
Shu: H-Hello, Quon... H-How Are You?
Quon: I-I'm Fine... T-Thanks For Asking...
Shu: Y-Yeah...
Melissa Giggled Quietly. The Next Level Is To Make Them Kiss. This Time, Valt Was Doing This Level. He Walked Towards Shu And Quon And Pretened That He Don't Know Everything.
Valt: Hey, Guys!
Shu: Hey, Valt.
Quon: Hello. I Was Just In My Way To The Skates Park.
Shu: And I Was Just On My Way To Train With Spryzen.
Valt Smirked As Shu And Quon Looked At Him In Scared Face.
Shu: Why Are You Looking At Us Like That?
Valt Did The Level By Pushing Shu And Quon's Heads Closer To Each Other And Making Them Kiss. Shu And Quon Blushed Really Red And Valt Jumped From Happiness.
Valt: YES! MELISSA, I DID THE NEXT LEVEL!!!!! :D
Melissa: Good Job, Aoi! Now It's Time For The Sunshine Boy And Pinkie Guy...
Melissa Smirked Again. She Went Where Zac Is To Drag Him To Akira. Orochi, Alisin, Ash, Ky And Valt Followed Her. Shu And Quon Still Blushed And Walked Off Of Each Other.
Melissa Found Zac And This Time, His Sister Alisin, Will Do The First Level - Drag Zac To His Lover.
Alisin: Zac!
Zac: Oh, Hello Sister. You Need Something?
Alisin Immediatly Dragged Zac And Melissa Still Smirked.
Melissa: Great...
Alisin Saw Akira And She Dragged Her Blonde Brother To The Pink Guy. Zac And Akira Blushed.
Akira: Oh, Hey Starlight!^^
Zac: Hey...
Akira: So, What Are You Doing Here?
Zac: I... I Don't Know Actaully
Akira: Oh... So Your Sister Brang You To Here For No Reason?
Zac: I Guess So...
As She Watched That Plan Is Working, Melissa Was Going To Do The Next Level - Make Them Kiss. Melissa Walked Towards Zac And Akira.
Melissa: Hello!
Zac: Melissa?
Akira: Hey! ^₩^
Melissa: I Was Just Going To Meet You Guys And There You Are, In Fort Of Me!
Zac: Spetacular! You Need Something?
Melissa Whisperd Quietly:
Melissa: *Whispers* Oh, I Need You Two To Kiss! -₩-
Zac: Uh... Melissa?
Melissa: Oh... Right! So, Here I Am! :3
Akira: There You Are! :3
Melissa Smirked And Zac And Akira Just Looked At Her In Shocked Face.
Zac: Uh... Are You Ok...?
Melissa: Sure...
Akira: So Why Are You Staring At Us Like That...?
Immediatly, Melissa Pushed Zac And Akira's Heads Closer To Each Other And Made Them Kiss. Zac And Akira Both Blushed Massivly. Melissa Jumped From Happiness, And So Alisin, Valt, Orochi, Ky And Ash.
Melissa: FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MARRIGE, THEN COMES THE BABY IN A BABY CARRIGE!!!!! -₩-
Orochi: YES!!!!!!!
Alisin: WE DID IT!!!!!!!! XD
Ky: I'M PROUD OF US!!!!!!! :D
Ash: YAY!!!!!!!!! :3
Zac And Akira Pulled Away And Still Blushed.
Akira: S-Sorry...
Zac: I-It's Ok, Sunshine...
Akira: But Still...
Akira Hugged Zac Close To Him. Zac Smiled And Hugged Back. In That Time, Shu And Quon Hugged Either. MATCH UP!!!!!! X3

~The End!~

Hope You Like It! I'll Do More Oneshots! Don't Forget To Vote! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋