😼 Making You Mine... 😼 (Warning - Lemon+18)

I Decited To Do Lemon Chapter Earlier Than I Thought! 😆 Well, Enjoy! ;3

Akira's POV:

It Was A Brand New Day! I Was Happy As Always! I Walked To School. The Boring School... -_- I Hate It... Well, I'll Wont Let It Ruin My Day! I Feel Like This Day Will Get Better! :3 I Looked At School, Walked Inside The Class And Sat On The Chair. Everyone Sees Me As The "Excited Boy" Of The Class. I Like It! >w< As I Look At The Window, I Saw My Boyfriend Zac, Walking Towards The Class With His Normal Adorable Face. All The Girls Screamed His Name. I Thought To Myself: "BACK OF! HE'S MINE!!!!". But He'll Never Cheat On Me. He Loves Me! As The School Was Over, I Walked Towards Zac's House But I Noticed That The Door Was Opened. I Walked Towards His Room, Feeling That Something Bad Is Going To Happend But I Was Wrong. It Was Getting Better! I Saw Zac In His Room, Waited For Me In His Bed. I Blushed As He Showed A Sexy Smirk From His Face. He Was Walking Towards Me, Swaying His Hips And Putting His Hand On My Shoulder.
"Uh... Starlight? What Are You Doing...?" I Said As Zac Kept Showing His Teasing Smirk.
"I Was Waited For You All The Day, Sunshine. Now, That You're Here, I Don't Need To Worry" He Said In A Teasing Voice. I Blushed And Nervoused Very Heavily.
"Ok... I Guess..." I Said. As He Kept Smirking, I Asked Him: "So, What We Will Do Now? I'm Bored"
Zac Kept Smirking, Pinning Me Againts His Bed And Tied Me Up With A Rope. I Kept Blushing.
"Were Gonna Have A LOT Of Fun. Now, Please Be A Good Boy And Enjoy What I'm Giving To You", Zac Said. I Nooded As He Pressed His Lips Againts Mine. I Felt Our Lips Moving In A Sync Way. He Moved His Lips Very Good. I Guess He's A Good Kisser. As We Pulled Away, He Was Sliding His Tounge In Mines, Putting My Tounge To A Romantic Symphony With His. As Our Tongues Danced, He Pulled Off My Scarf And Took Off His Jacket And Shirt. He Was Putting His Hands Under My Pants, Going Down In Sync Dance To My Neck And Licks It. I Left A Soft Moaning And Zac Smirked. He Took Off His Pants As I Took Off My Shirt. He Bited My Neck While Was Storking My Member Part. He Was Leaving Away My Neck, Leaving A Butterfly Kisses On It. He Was A BIG Teaser.
"Can You Moan Louder For Me, Sunshine? I Would Love To Hear You Moaning For Me More."
"O-Ok, Starlight..." I Said. As I Was Still Tied Up, Zac Was Kissing My Cheest, Taking Off My Boxers And Sucking My Nipples. I Moaned Louder As He Storked My Member Part. He Sucked The First Nipple And Walked To The Other One. As He Was Massaging My Nipples, I Left A Loud Moans And A Little Groans. He Leaved My Nipples And Looked At Me With A Sexy Smirk.
"I Love To See You Like That, Sunshine. You Have A Very Gorgeous Body", He Said In Teasment. "You Ready For More? Cause I'm Going To Be Rough Now."
"S-Starlight..."
"Yes, My Sunshine?"
"I-I W-Want Y-You I-In M-Me...~"
Zac Smirked And Pulled Off His Boxers Away. "Ok. Let Me Show You What A Star Could Do..."
As He Finished To Talk, He Immediatly Licked The Tip Of My Member Part. I Was Moaned Very Loudly As I Was Squeezing My Hands And Biting My Lips While Moaning. Then, He Was Putting All The Thing In His Mouth, Making Me Moan More. He Swirled His Tongue Around My Member Part As I Tried To Pull Him Away.
"S-Starlight...~ A-Ah...~ S-So Good...~" I Moaned.
Zac Stopped For A Minute, Leaving A Saliva On My Member Part.
"Oh... I Really Am, Huh? Well, Thank You. Time To Go On To The Next Level."
"L-Level O-Of W-What...?"
"Of Making You Mine..." He Smirked Sexy As He Was Inside Of Me. I Was Moaning A Mess, Biting My Lips Harder And Squeezing My Hands Tighter. He Was So Big And Dominant And I Loved It! I Wanted This Feeling To Keep Last Forever.
"O-Oh Y-Yes...~ U-Ugh... A-Ah...~" I Kept Moaning As He Slowly Pulled Away. He Didn't Finish. Zac Positioned His Member Part And Said:
"Get Ready, Because I Wont Get Easy On You"
"O-Ok... B-But P-Please B-Be Gentle..."
"Ok. I Promise."
He Immediatly Made Our Both Member Parts Conect With Each Other. I Left A Very Loud Moaning As He Grabbed Harder And Touched My Ass.
"A-Ah...~ D-Don't S-Stop... S-So G-Good...~"
"You Want More? Ok!" He Said As He Was Grabbing Harder, Slapping My Ass And Gripping My Hair. He Was So Tight And Big. I Loved That Feeling.
"M-MORE...~"
"As You Say So, Sunshine". Zac Started To Go Faster And Harder. I Couldn't Let Go This Feeling. As I Was Kept Moaning, Zac Thursted Into Me. He Groaned As I Kept Moaning.
"S-Sunshine, You Didn't Tell Me That You're So Tight Like That"
"A-Ah...~ J-Just M-Make M-Me C-Cum...~"
Zac Grabbed As Hard As He Can. We Both Wanted To Cum, But First I Need To Hear Him Saying This.
"S-Sunshine..."
"Y-Yes...~?"
"I-I'm... C-Close. I-I'm G-Gonna..."
"M-Me T-Too, S-Starlight...~~"
The Conect Between Our Member Parts Was So Hard And Tight.
"S-Sunshine! A-Ah!"
"O-Oh... U-Ugh...~"
Zac Finally Got His Final Grab And Made Us Screaming Each Other's Name At The Same Time.
"UGH! AH!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
As We Screamed Wach Other's Name, We Was Positioning Ourselfs, Cumming At Each Other's Cheest And Mouth And We Both Swallowed The Cum Of Each Other. We Both Fell On The Bed And Held Each Other's Hands.
"I Love You, Zenkuro...~"
"I Love You Too, Akira... And I'll Always Love You And I'll Never Replace You And Your Sexiness" He Teased. I Blushed And Smiled At Him As He Kissed My Forehead And We Both Fell Asleep On Zac's Bed.

~The End!~

Hope You Enjoyed The Fun... 😏 I HAVE A DIRTY MIND!!!!!! XD Well, Hope You Like It And Don't Forget To Vote! ;3

LET IT... SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😋