Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*Scott's POV*

"Kirstie, I'm not going," I said exasperated. Kirstie sighed loudly and went off in the opposite direction to her next class.

She wouldn't let that go, she insisted that I go to Prom. I had no one to go with and it would most likely stay that way. I mean, I wasn't necessarily unattractive but I was really socially awkward. Embarrassing things always happened to me in public, being humiliated was routine.

I walk up to my locker and begin entering the combo. The numbers were all my lucky ones.

'5, 20, 36'

"Hoying!" My friend yelled my nickname, putting emphasis on the 'ying'. I looked to my right as he strode up confidently. He was the popular, Mitch Grassi. How is he friends with me? I don't know how, either. He was straight, although he acted gay a lot, as a joke. He was perfect in every way, everyone loved him. He was talented in theatre, music, art and believe it or not: sports. He got straight A's and had perfect attendance. The one odd thing about him though, he didn't date. He flirted a lot, mostly with girls but never went further. I always questioned him about it but he just shrugs it off and says he's looking for the right one. So I would always just let it go.

I close the locker door after getting everything I needed. "So, Kirstie won't stop pestering me about Prom," I said to him, informing him about my latest annoyances. He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not going, I have better things to do," he said flatly. Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow.

"You, Mitch Grassi, are not going to Prom? The most popular guy, not going? That's almost a crime," I said shocked. What could possibly be more important? He had to be joking. I almost half expected him to burst out laughing any second now and say he was kidding. I looked at his face intently, he seemed to be serious. After about a minute he cracked a smile.

"You should go though, I'll help you find someone to go with," He stated seriously.

"No one wants to go with me, Mitch Grassi. I'm socially awkward," I usually said his full name, I've been doing it for years. He rolled his eyes at my response.

"You're going," he said sternly before turning around abruptly. He shook his hips from side to side as he walked to a nearby classroom. I couldn't help but smile.

A/n: hello guys, I hope you enjoy this Scomiche fanfic. Ill be updating once a week possibly? Maybe every Tuesday in honor of superfruit. I also have two other stories out, one is another Scomiche and the other is an original. So if you could possibly check them out?? Itd be much appreciated. Okayy bye!