Chapter 14

A/n: guys I literally know nothing about prom, haven't been yet. So I will do my best. And also, sorry for being super late. I have started working and after thinking about it, I'm going to try to update every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Ohh and yes, I have an obsession with mint green.
__________________________
*Mitch's POV*
"Mom! That's enough pictures!" I yelled-getting frustrated. Kirstie didn't seem to mind though, she was striking every pose in the book. She kept grabbing my arm and asking if I was ready, with the cutest damn smile on her face. She's always cute when she's excited. Kirstie had on this beautiful mint green dress. It had a sweetheart neckline and a poofy bottom. She looked beautiful and I'd say, if I were straight, I'd get with her in a heartbeat.
I was wearing a black tux with a mint green tie and a matching dress shirt underneath. Kirstie said I looked amazing and I hoped she was right. I just wanted Scott to think the same.
Scott and Esther would be here any minute and my heart wouldn't settle down. A whirlwind of thoughts were going through my head. I was worried I didn't look good enough.
I heard a car pull up and looked out the living room window. Scott was here. He was here. He was really here! My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest, and I hadn't even saw him yet. I opened the front door just as he stepped out of the car. I watched as he quickly walked to the other side to open Esther's door. My jaw was hanging open and my eyes couldn't leave his body. Scott looked absolutely stunning. He had on a black tux and and a very light blue dress shirt underneath. The suit fit perfectly to his body and it brought out his blue eyes. I didn't think it was possible for him to look even more attractive but I was wrong.
Scott helped Esther out of the car and she looked breathtaking. She was wearing a light blue flowy dress that accentuated her body with lots of gems along the sweetheart neckline. If Scott wasn't gay, they'd make the perfect couple.
Scott finally looked up at the house and eventually made eye contact with me. I visually saw his jaw drop. I smiled, I guess I looked pretty good. Scott took Esther's hand and walked up to the door, eyes still glued on me.
"Oh, my god! You look so handsome! And Esther! Wow, hunny you are beautiful!" My mom cooed loudly as she practically ran into the screen door. I chuckled to myself. Here comes about a 100 more pictures.
"Kirstie and Esther you stand here, Mitch and Scott there. Now smile big!"
**
*Scott's POV*
We were all in a limousine, on our way to prom. I was so excited and so nervous. When I first saw Mitch, my stomach did backflips and my heart skipped a beat or maybe a million beats. He looked...perfect. He was gorgeous. His suit, his hair, his smile and his dimples...just everything about him was overwhelmingly attractive.
"You look really nice," Mitch whispered in my ear. I smiled and turned to look at him. He was smiling nervously.
"You do too, like wow," I replied quietly, fidgeting with my hands. I heard the girls squeal and turned to the window to see why. We were there.
"You ready for this?" Mitch asked with a big smile. My heart fluttered.
"I think so..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO OMG I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE AND ANOTHER ONE WILL SOON BE OUT. PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY LOVES PLEASEEEEEE IM SORRY I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH AND I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW AND MESSAGE THAT I GET. OKAY ENOUGH RANTING BYEEEE<33