Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A/n: hello guys! Thank you so much for the reads/comments/votes. It makes me so happy. Also if you have any ideas that you'd like to pitch in, don't hesitate to comment them or message me. Ok on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mitch's POV*

So prom was this upcoming Saturday and today is Sunday. There was still no way I was going. My dad wanted me to spend that day with him so we can "reconnect". Yeah that's bullshit, if you ask me. He's just full of broken promises, nothing else. He knows that day is prom but he doesn't care.

I smile as a brilliant thought comes to mind. Well, maybe not so brilliant. Who knows if he'll agree to it. I was thinking that maybe I could spend Friday and Sunday with him and just go to prom to Saturday. Then again, I still don't have a date. I know who I'd like to go with though, although I'm pretty sure he's straight. I'm "The Popular Mitch Grassi" though so I could probably very easily still find a date. I just have to make Scott go so I can see him there and possibly steal a dance from him. Or maybe even a kiss. Yeah, right. What the hell am I thinkin'?

I guess I should call my dad and propose my deal to him.

**

"Scott, my dad agreed to my deal and I'm going to prom, that means you are too," Scott exhaled loudly at my demand. We were sitting across from each other in his living room.

I knew it'd take a bit but I knew he'd finally agree to it and I figured out who he could go with. "You're going with Esther. She needs a date and she wants to go so bad," I said without even asking if he'd go with her. He looked a bit taken aback.

"What? I don't know Grassi, this is all so fast."

"It has to be, prom is in less than a week," he rolled his eyes at me but I could tell he was about to accept.

"Alright, fine. You win, Mitch Grassi," he slammed his hand down on my knee in defeat. The simple touch made shocks go through my body, it took me a minute to speak again.

"Good," I smiled, "And ill be going with Kirstie, I just have to ask her first," The look on Scott's face changed just slightly, he looked away before I could put anymore thought into it. It was probably nothing, anyway.

*Scott's POV*

I was kind of excited to be going to prom and I knew Esther was pretty nice. It's just that Mitch was going with Kirstie, I couldn't help but feel jealous. On the bright side, I'd being seeing him there and all four of us could probably hang out together.

My mom is going to be psyched once I tell her I'm going. I'm just not excited for the part of looking for something to wear, getting ready and then all the pictures beforehand. Ah well, as long as its making her happy. I'm actually looking forward to this, hopefully I'll be able to dance near Mitch. Or maybe a slow dance with him. Ugh, stop daydreaming Scott, he's straight and you're straight. Well, maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: so sorry for the long wait, to make up for it I will be updating again today and then again tomorrow ^_^ oh and I know this story is starting to sound a bit crazy but it will come back together here soon, don't worry! Bye lovesss