Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A/n: I'm a day late ah ik sorry. WARNING: some pg13 kissing xD

_______________________________

*Scott's POV*

Well, doesn't the pizza man just have perfect timing? I thought. I watched as Mitch got up slowly to go get it-he was clearly irritated by the interruption also. Mitch came back a few minutes later with two pizzas resting on one hand.

"Are those for me?" I smirked at him. He put his free hand on his hip and smirked back, making some kind of "mmm?" sound. I couldn't handle him and his cuteness, sassiness...there were always these random moments where I wanted to attack him-this was one of them. I decided to be bold. I snaked my arm around his waist, placing my hand on the small of his back. I moved in closer to him, careful not to knock over the pizzas in his hand.

"Thank you, pizza boy," I said lowly before kissing his lips. I was taking the kiss that I was supposed to have before the interruption. I tried pulling away after a few seconds but he clasped my bottom lip between his teeth in an attempt to keep the kiss going. I gave in, while he set the pizzas down on the dresser next to him. He deepened the kiss by placing his hands on the back of my neck and pulling himself against me. He started pushing me backwards, towards his bed, I didn't object.

Eventually I was laying on my back against the bed with a small Mitch crawling on top of me. Once again our lips met in a clash of fireworks. My body was on sensory overload, I was hot all over with butterflies storming around my stomach and tingles going all throughout my body. I also had a quite embarrassing sensation going on down south and I was afraid Mitch would feel/see it. But even if he did, would he care? Okay Scott, stop thinking and focus on the kiss. I licked Mitch's bottom lip asking for entrance which he immediately accepted. I explored his mouth while my hands ran down the sides of his petit body, resting on his hips. I sucked on his tongue and got a small sound from Mitch in return. I knew we needed to stop..before this went any further. I reluctantly pulled away from his mouth, "The pizzas getting cold," my voice was hoarse and troubled since I was out of breath from the kiss.

"I know," Mitch whispered before pecking me on the lips one more time and crawling off of me. I immediately sat up, trying to cover what I had going on and he thankfully didn't seem to notice. He just went straight for the pizza. I got up after a few seconds and headed for the pizza also.

For the rest of the night we managed to stay off of each other and just laid around eating pizza, watching movies.

I finally left at midnight, leaving with a short and sweet goodnight kiss from Mitch. I walked down the street to my house with thoughts overflowing my mind. The biggest thing that came to mind was: I was completely and utterly in love with

Mitch Grassi.

I couldn't even imagine a world without him by this point. He had changed my world. I smiled to myself as I walked up my driveway. I still got butterflies and my cheeks felt hot every time I thought about kissing him. He was driving me crazy. Crazy in love.

Tomorrow's prom and I was excited. I was slightly disappointed that Esther was my date instead of Mitch but I knew I'd still have fun.

That night I fell asleep with a smile glued to my face.