Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A/n: It's time to take out the trash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Scott's POV*

It was Wednesday, prom was this Saturday. I had bought the tickets yesterday and now I just had to buy a suit. I had to say I was a bit nervous, I wanted to make the night perfect for Esther. At first I was anxious about her liking me but that feeling was gone, I just wanted her to have a good time. I really don't care if she likes me in any type of way, I just want Mitch to like me. I'm desperately in love with him and that kiss left me wanting more.

Yesterday when he had drove me home we didn't talk much. I knew we could both feel something though. The tension, not necessarily bad tension, I'd say more like sexual tension. I wanted so badly to reach over and hold his hand or place my hand on his leg. It took a lot of strength for me not to kiss him when I was about to get out of the car and go inside. About ten minutes after I went inside I got a very suggestive text that read: 'I just wanted to attack you. ;)' Then after that we flirted all night.

I didn't know Mitch Grassi would have the power to do this to me. To make me have butterflies if he said my name or make sparks go everywhere if he just lightly brushed my hand. All of this was new territory for me. I didn't know I was gay, but that would explain a lot, now that I think about it. I didn't know Mitch was gay, but that would also explain a lot about him.

(Wednesday)

I stood in front of Mitch and stared at him intently, trying to be serious. It wasn't working out too well. We were in his bedroom just hanging out. He had offered me another ride home from school. Which I tell you, was filled with even more tension.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Mitch asked me with his usual smirk. The smirk that made my stomach do flips. He was standing so close to me with his arm behind his back, staring into my eyes, daring me to do something. That's probably what he wanted.

Mitch had taken my phone for no particular reason and wouldn't give it back. I wasn't angry about the fact that he took it but I was worried he'd see what his contact name was. It was: 'Mitchie Grassi<3'. Yes, very girly, I know. I didn't want him to see it, he'd probably think it was creepy.

Mitch turned around quickly and I could tell he was searching through it. I desperately thought of something to do. A couple seconds later I was jumping on his back, where we then both fell to the floor. After laughing for a minute, Mitch let out a huge "Awww!" I immediately felt myself blushing. He must've been looking through it while we were laughing. I didn't know how to react, should I be mad or relieved that he wasn't creeped out?

Mitch stood up and held out his hand for me to grab. He had the biggest smile on his face. I grabbed it and he pulled me up swiftly, for a small guy, he was pretty strong. He handed me back my phone and I quickly stuffed it in my pocket. I was too scared to look into his eyes, I was still unsure of his thoughts about it. I stood there awkwardly until I felt a hand on my waist and a body pressed against mine. I looked down at Mitch to see him smiling like crazy and his eyes twinkling. I smiled back, everything felt so right in this moment. All my feelings of doubt instantly fell away. I knew he had liked what he saw. I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him even closer. He stood up on his tip toes just a tad, which I thought was the cutest thing, and I leaned down. Our faces hovered in front of each other for just a second before our lips met in a clash of fireworks. I felt butterflies and tingling going all throughout my body. My knees felt weak and I was surprised I hadn't collapsed with Mitch in my arms. We pulled away for air and the look on Mitch's face was one I was never going to forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: *says in seductive voice* sorry for the sucky chapter, I hit writers block but I had to write something. Anyway, love you babes<3