Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A/n: hey guys! Thanks for everything :) you guys keep me writing. Well I have no announcements so on with the story!! Well except that I'm updating tonight and then another chapter tomorrow ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mitch's POV* (Monday)

I walked into first period and slumped down into my seat. I had had a long weekend. I mean, Friday and Saturday were great, but Sunday was a different story. I shoved the thoughts away, I had to focus in class. I was in AP calculus and it was hard, I hated this class. My parents have always pushed me to be my very best and sometimes it was overwhelming. The final bell rung and I looked up at the teacher, Mr. Zek. I couldn't complain about the teacher for this class, he was easy on the eyes. He was tall with dark brown hair and piercing brown eyes. His body was finely toned and just the way he moved... Okay, enough perverted thoughts, Mitch.

I just couldn't wait for lunch so I could see Scott. Scott had made the majority of my weekend bearable, there's just something about him that is so calming. I wish I could go to prom so that I could hang with him, I know it'd be an unforgettable night, but my dad had other plans. I sighed quite loudly at the thought and earned a few looks from my classmates. They'd probably all come up to me at once at the end of class and ask what was wrong. That's what I hated about being The Popular Mitch Grassi, as Scott would phrase it. The truth is, I hated being well known, sometimes I wished I was more like Scott.

** (lunch)

"Hey, babe," I said in a high pitched tone. Kirstin looked up as I sat down next to her. Her eyes twinkled when she saw me. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, I always thought it was just a friendly thing, honestly I still didn't know. I smiled at her and her face suddenly became pouty. "Prom is in two weeks and I'm dateless," she said whiny. I felt bad, I really did. Maybe I could make a list of guys for her like I did for Scott, except that wasn't guys, I was 99% sure he was straight. She probably wouldn't like any of them though. I gave her a sympathetic look and hugged her shoulders. She leaned into me and almost rested her head on my chest, I found it adorable but it almost felt as if there was something more to it.

"Hey, guys," I heard a familiar voice say, quietly. I looked across from me to see Scott. He had an almost unreadable look on his face, like he was hurt. I backed away from Kirstie.

"You okay?" I asked genuinely worried. He shrugged.

"Yeah, just tired."

*Scott's POV*

I walked up to the lunch table to see Kirstie cuddling into Mitch. For some reason I felt my heart drop. Now it really looked like there was something between them. I shouldn't care though, right? I mean I'm straight... Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: ahhhhh sorry for the short Scott POV but hoped you enjoyed it!