Chapter 20: Finale (part 1)

Alright, so since this is the end, I'm going to give credit to the person who gave me the idea in the first place: PTXLover2000. This story would've never happened without her, so go show her some love! Like seriously go show her some love. Thank you for letting me write this book on your idea, I enjoyed every moment of it <333

Alright,

Here

We

Go!!!

__________________________

Scott's POV

I came home that night at about midnight, I had spent the whole day with Mitch. It felt amazing to finally be official with him, to actually be able to call him mine.

There was one thing on my mind still. The fact that I knew I should tell my parents. They didn't even know I was gay, let alone dating a guy. I was pretty sure my mom would be okay with it and she's even asked me in the past if there was something I needed to tell her.

My dad on the other hand...I was iffy. He never talked about gay people or anything related to it so I wouldn't know how he'd take it.

But I'd just have to do it.

I got out of bed and walked out into the living room, and sat on the couch next to my mom.

"Hey hunny."

"Mm," I hummed as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Somethin' wrong?" She asked as she started rubbing circles into my back. I was scared to tell her. My heart started beating faster and I took a sharp intake of breath. "Scott look at me." It took me a second but I finally met her gaze. "You know you can tell me anything."

"I know," I whispered.

"Then what is it sweetie?" She asked quietly. I felt my eyes water as all my fears suddenly surfaced.

"Please don't hate me," I choked out.

"Scott I could never hate you. I love you," She rubbed my cheek and wiped away a stray tear.

"I..." I took a deep breath.

"I'm gay." I looked down at my lap and closed my eyes as if it'd protect me from her reaction.

"Scott.." She replied quietly. I clenched my eyes shut even tighter. Suddenly I felt my mom's hand on my chin as she lifted my face to meet her gaze. "Scott, oh hunny don't cry. I don't care if you're gay. I love you baby." She pulled me in for a hug and squeezed me to the point I thought I was going to die. I let out a giggle.

"See you're back to old self already." I smiled.

"So you're not mad?" I asked with fear still hanging onto my voice.

"No baby. Why would I be? Hell bring over any guy you're ever interested in. I'd love to meet them," She smiled at me. I felt a pressure was lifted off my chest as I pulled my mom in for another hug.

"What will dad say?"

"The exact same thing." She said and I smiled. Now I had to tell her about Mitch.

*

Mitch's POV

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. I had a million thoughts running through my head. I turned over on my side and looked at my phone. It was 12:30am. I thought about texting but then nodded to myself. He was probably asleep. I laid my head down on my pillow and closed my eyes. A few seconds before my phone went off. I hoped it was Scott. I checked my phone and squinted at the brightness.

It was.

Scott: I just came out.

I felt my heart skip a beat. I hoped he was okay and really hoped that his parents' reaction was good.

Me: are you okay?

Scott: yeah. mom was very accepting

I breathed a sigh of relief. What about his dad? I furrowed my brows at the thought.

Me: your dad?

Scott: mom said he would be ok with it

I smiled, things were going to be okay.

__________________________

Okay guys I'm going to go ahead and publish just this little bit and publish the rest sometime this week. I've been busy with work and school so I am so sorry :(