Chapter 19

Yes, Scott Hoying was a bottom.

If you didn't liKE THE LAST CHAPTER THEN YOU CAN GO JOIN JAZZ BAND

jk I love you guys and the criticism is a healthy vital factor in life

AND DON'T YOU GUYS JUST LOVE THE NEW COVER?! It was originally fanart done by: SCOMICH3. Thank you again for letting me use it as the cover c:

This story ends at chapter 20, idt I'm gonna make an epilogue or anything but I will make it worth your time

__________________________

*Scott's POV*

I woke up slowly, fluttering my eyes open before quickly closing them to shield them from the light. I opened them again and was confused, I didn't know where I was. Until I shifted in the bed and realized Mitch had slept with me. In both ways. I smiled at the thought of last night's events.

I snuggled against Mitch, laying my head on his chest and putting my arm on his waist. The sound of his heart beat almost put me to sleep again until I heard his groggy voice.

"Scott?" I smiled lazily.

"Yeah?"

"You're amazing.." His voice drifted off sleepily as if he were going to fall asleep again.

"You're more amazing."

"No.." He replied. I leaned up on my elbows and smiled down at him, getting lost in his brown eyes. I leant down quickly and pecked him on the lips.

"Come on, lets do something fun today," I said excitedly.

"Like lay here and cuddle?" I giggled.

"No! Even though cuddling you is very exciting.." I wiggled my eyebrows at him and he hit me playfully in response.

"Ahhhhhh!!" Mitch yelled as he stretched, with me falling off of him in the process. After he settled down his expression grew serious, "Wait, I have a burning question," I giggled at his emphasis on the word burning.

"What is it?" He's going to ask if we're boyfriends, I already know it.

"Are--"

"Yes," I cut him off, surprising him a bit.

"How--"

"Because," I interrupted him again, earning a slap to the arm.

"Will you let me talk!!?" I fell into a fit of giggles, rolling myself onto him. "Ugh. ANYWAY as I was trying to ask, are we together, like are we boyfriends?" Mitch looked at me, curiosity roaming his features.

"Yes, love," I smiled at him while I felt my cheeks heat up in the slightest way. Mitch just smiled at me and cuddled into my side, crossing his right leg over mine.

"So maybe I should take you on a real date?" I asked while rubbing small circles on his lower back.

"Yes, momma needs taken out." I giggled as he placed a small kiss on my cheek.

*

Mitch's POV

"Where are we going??" I whined as I nuzzled my face into Scott's shoulder. Which probably wasn't the best idea since he was driving.

"Somewhere that you'll surely love." I was scared because when Scott said that it usually meant that I would not "surely love" it. I sighed and leaned back on the seat, closing my eyes. Last night had tired me out.

"Mitchy, wake up. We're here." I opened my eyes to see that we were in a nearly deserted parking lot.

"Oh, my gosh, Scott, this is such a wonderful place! I surely do love it!" Scott scowled at me and I giggled in response.

"We're at a skating rink." I looked around the parking lot and realized that there was a building beside us.

"Scott you know I can't skate."

"Don't worry, we'll most likely be the only ones in there."

"And?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"And so I'll be helping you and you'll know how to skate like a professional by the time I'm done."

"Uhuhh surrre," I said as I unbuckled my seat belt. Scott giggled before placing his hand gingerly on my cheek and bringing me in for a kiss. I still got butterflies at the simplest of things.

"Alright let's go have fun!" Scott said too excitedly. I laughed because I knew I was about to get a million bruises.

*

"So did you have fun?" Scott asked as we came out of the skating rink. He looped his arm around my waist, resting his hand on my hip. I smiled at the affection.

"Yeah, only because of you though." I grinned up at him. He leaned down quickly and pecked me on the lips. I loved when he did that.

Once we were in the car his expression grew serious. "What's wrong, babe?"

"When are we gonna come out to people that we're together?" His expression was worried.

"Well, I'm sure Kirstie and Esther already know. And possibly the whole school," I laughed quietly at the thought, "and when it comes to our parents we can wait a bit. Don't be scared baby. Things'll be okay." I nuzzled into his shoulder as if to assure him everything I said was true.

__________________________

Sorry for the shortness. Chapter 20 will be the longest chapter you've ever seen.

Love you guys so much and I can't even thank you enough for the amount of support I've been getting with this book<3

Vanessa xo