Chapter 17

A/n: sorry for last chapters cliff note...omg I mean cliffhanger lollllll, anyway, I actually didn't try to do that xD

2 chapters today to make up for lost days

__________________________

*Scott's POV*

Should I tell him? Should I tell him that I like him, that I'm in love with him? I did a sharp intake of breath. Just do it.

"I like you," I whispered it so quietly I barely heard it myself. But Mitch just smiled, he must've read my lips. He stood up on his tip toes and placed his mouth against my ear.

"I like you more." Of course Mitch would say something like that. A huge grin formed on my face. My stomach was filled with butterflies and I felt like I was on cloud nine. He liked me. I pulled him closer, so that there was no space between us. I leaned my forehead against his and looked down into his chocolate brown eyes. This beautiful man liked me. My thoughts were interrupted by the crowd chanting something. I listened for a second.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Mitch and I simultaneously looked around to see who they were talking about but only to see that just about everybody was looking at us. US. Kirstie and Esther were in front and were, of course, the loudest. I felt myself blush madly and I looked at Mitch in panic. He seemed just as startled as me. The next thing he did was even more startling.

Mitch put both of his hands on the back of my neck and pulled me down with a bit of force before planting his lips on mine. The crowd went wild. Our friends, our classmates, were cheering and screaming for us. I had never felt so much victory, love, passion, excitement, in one moment, in one kiss.

When we pulled away, all I could do was smile at Mitch. I tuned out the crowd's cheers and the loud music. All I could think about was him. His smile, his eyes, his kisses, his love. Him. I knew for a fact and undoubtedly that this man in front of me, was the love of my life. He was mine.

I picked Mitch up from the ground and spun him around. He giggled and held onto me tightly. I finally set him down and planted another kiss on his lips.

I heard squeals and turned to see that Kirstie and Esther were headed our way. Here comes the fangirling.

"You guys!!!!"

"Cutest couple in the school!!

"No, in the whole world!!" Kirstie shouted. Mitch looked up at me, amused.

"Are we staying for After Prom, or taking this somewhere else?" I asked, leaning down just a bit so he could hear me. I wasn't sure I wanted to be around all these people much longer, not when I wanted my hands to be all over Mitch.

---------------------------------------------

Alright, I need opinions! Would you guys like some smut, but in a very romantic way? And sorry for the short chapter loves. Another will be out soon. Love y'all and stay #fcute