Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Scott's POV* (same day)

"So you excited? For prom?" I questioned Mitch. We were both laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. We had just got done watching some random horror movie and now we're just laying here. He had jumped a few times during the movie, which I thought was adorable...

"Oh, definitely," he replied confidently. I was curious to see how prom would go, especially since I was going with Esther. I wondered if we'd become a thing. I sighed loudly. "You okay?" He questioned me as he turned to lay on his side, facing me. I felt my heart pick up speed.

"Yeah, just a little anxious about it, is all," I said quietly, not daring to look at him. He was already making me nervous.

"Ah, everything will be fine," he almost whispered in my ear. I felt shivers go down my spine. Is it bad that I just wanted to get on top of him and kiss him passionately? What's up with these thoughts lately...

I turned to look at him. A small smile formed on his lips, his perfectly shaped lips. "What?" I asked, kind of confused. He shook his head before answering.

"You're just..." He drifted off and didn't finish. The smile on his face never left though.

"I'm just?" I moved my face a tad closer to his. Almost like, if I didn't move closer, then I wouldn't be able to catch his next words.

"So cute," he looked into my eyes then down to my lips. I bit my lower lip in reaction. I could feel myself blushing fiercely. Mitch Grassi just said I was cute? I was really starting to question his sexuality now.

"Thanks," I smiled at him, his comment made me feel good. I could feel butterflies in my stomach at that moment. He placed his hand on my stomach, almost in response, and the touch sent electric shocks throughout my body, his hand was radiating warmth onto my slightly cooler body. We continued to stare at each other and he leaned in closer. What was happening? Was he going to kiss me? Mitch Grassi was going to kiss me! I looked at his lips in anticipation. My whole body just felt..electrocuted and our lips haven't even met yet. I reached my hand up to hold his face and suddenly I realized he was right in front of me, his lips just a millimeter from mine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: haha oops cliffhanger ;) well see ya later my lovelies. Next update will be tomorrow, possibly in the morning. And I have a job offer to go to tomorrow, so wish me luck ^_^