Lego House

Lego House by Ed Sheeran

(Picture of Calum)

-

  I honestly feel so awkward around Luke now that he told me that 'he's in love with me' last week.

How could he be in love with me?

He doesn't even know me. He might think he does but he doesn't.

"Hey sweetheart!" Annie sat next to me on the couch, she had a plate of cookies in her hand.

"Hey there" I smiled and shut the book I was reading setting it on the coffee.

"Could you take this plate of cookies over to Ashton's house?" she asked "It's house number 124"

Her eyes were begging me so I gave in.

"Course" I smiled and took it from her.

"Oh thank you!" she exclaimed giving me a kiss on the cheek "I'm going to be late for work, have a wonderful day"

I nodded and watched as she quickly rushed out of the house almost tripping.

I held back laughing and stood up.

Guess I have to bring these damn cookies over to Ashton's house.

I slowly made my way out of the house and locked up before heading down the street.

Ashton's house looked just like Luke's, the only think different was the color.

I knocked on the door twice before a girl about my age answered the door.

"Hi um... I'm looking for Luke?" I said but it sounded like a question.

"Come on in" she motioned me in and I hesitantly stepped in.

She shut the door behind me and pointed to a door.

"Go through there" she told me "they're practicing"

"Thank you" I gave her a smile before I opened the door.

The lads were all playing instruments and literally all of their faces were lit up.

Calum noticed me and he stopped playing which caused everyone else to stop.

"Hi" I said giving an awkward wave "em.. Annie told me to brings you these cookies!"

"Annie's cookies!" Ashton explained and jumped up from his drum set and ran over to me.

He practically snatched the plate out of my hand and unwrapped it. He got a cookie and shoved it in his mouth.

"Ash!" Luke scowled "that was rude"

"No it's fine" I insured him "the boy's hungry"

"I am!" Ashton said "These things are amazing!"

The others grabbed their cookies and I stood there awkwardly.

Why am I being so awkward?!

I cleared my throat making them look over at me "I'm gonna get going now"

"Why don't you stay" Luke said quickly

I bit my lip. "I don't know"

"Come on!" Michael exclaimed "you need to hear us"

"Alright" I finally agreed and sat in a chair.

After they finished their cookies, they headed back to their instruments and started to play.

"Lego House" Calum said to me and I nodded.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces, and build a Lego house. If things go wrong we can knock it down.

My three words have two meanings, there's one thing on my mind.. it's all for you" Luke sung right into my eyes.

I wanted to look away but I couldn't.

"And it's dark in a cold December" he continued "but I've got you to keep me warm. If you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now.

"I'm out of touch, I'm out of love. I'll pick you up when you're getting down. And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now"