Drunk in Love

Drunk in Love by Beyonce!  ♡

oh and thank you so much for 1k on this!!  It means the world to me. Love you guys.

-

"Don't cry" Luke whispered to me as he hugged me so tightly that I could barely breathe, but I honestly don't care right now.

The boys are about to go through security or whatever in the airport.

"I won't" I lied taking a deep breath "you should go so you don't miss your flight"

"I know"

He pulled away and placed his lips to mine. I deepened the kiss but I pulled away.

"You need to go" I whispered.

He wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes before he kissed my nose.

"I'll see you soon" he promised and I nodded.

I watched as they all made their way over to the line.

Luke turned and gave me a big smile which I returned.

I love you, he mouthed

You too, I mouthed back.

I wiped some more of my tears, before I turned away from them and headed out of the airport. I don't think I could just look at Luke until he was out of site.

I'm already not okay.

I quickly climbed into Ashton's car, that he let me borrow before I sped off.

I sat in my bathroom and looked at the razor that was in my shaky hands.

I haven't done it in what seems like forever.

He left you, my thoughts screamed to me

I shook my head "No"

Yes

I took a deep breath before I put the razor down.

"No!" I yelled and covered both my ears with my hands.

I started to cry but I just ignored the tears.

"Stop" I whispered and dropped my hands. I finally wiped my eyes and slowly stood up.

My legs were a little bit wobbly but luckily I didn't fall.

I opened the door and headed over to my bed. There was a rectangular box laying on my pillow, it was wrapped in black wrapping paper and had a big pink bow on it.

I picked it up before I sat down curious. I quickly ripped the bow off before I ripped the wrapping paper off until I was holding a blue mobile.

My eyes got wide.

Luke better not have gotten this for me. I noticed there was also a note so I quickly picked that up and unfolded it.

Lake,

  So I know you never reallywanted a phone but I thought you needed one. Withthis phone we can call and text of course, but we can also video chat with is amazing.

Please don'tbe mad that I got you this.

Oh andyousee that bird app onthe home screen? Well click on it.

Love,

Lukeybear

I put the note down and pressed a button on the mobile. It lit up and there was a picture of Michael which made me smile.

I swiped where it said and it brought me to a new screen which had a picture of Luke holding Bear.

"Awe" I smiled to myself before I clicked on the bird app Luke told me too.

At the top of the screen, it showed I had 5 notifications so I clicked on it.

Followed by: @Luke5SOS @Michael5SOS @Ashton5SOS @Calum5SOS

I quickly 'followed' them back before I clicked on my last notification.

@Luke5SOS:  Welcometo Twitter @Bubblegum ♡

I cracked a smile.

Bubblegum.