Don't Stop!

Don't Stop by 5 Seconds of Summer!♡

Sorry for the delay, I'm on vacation and have been super busy but here's an update!

Enjoy the some-what happiness while it last!! ♡♡

-

  I hummed to myself softly as I walked down the street holding tightly onto Bear's leech.

He's already gotten so big so I try to take him on at least two or three times a day. 

It's helping me with Luke being gone. He's been gone for about a week now and I have been not okay.

"Lake!" I stopped walking which caused Bear to jerk back a bit.

I turned and some random guy was jogging over to us.

"It's Garret," he said as he got closer. "from biology"

Oh yeah.  Now that I remember, he's the same lad that asked me to go to lunch the other day with him.

"Oh hey" I gave him a small smile

He smiled back "Do you mind if I walk with you?"

I bit my lip.

I don't really want him to walk with me.

"I'm gay" he pointed out

My eyes got wide when he said that. There is no way in hell that he's gay, he looks completely straight.

"Are you serious?" I questioned, as I started to walk again with Garret beside me.

"I'm pretty serious" he chuckled as he ran his fingers through his long black hair.

"Wow" I laughed "never would've thought that"

He just shrugged.

As we walked we talked about random stuff until the topic of Luke came up.

"He's in.... America" I told him, fighting off tears.

"Oh" he replied "his band is really good, I've seen all their covers I'm actually a huge fan"

Now that made me smile.

"I'll tell him you said that"

He was about to reply but my mobile ringing interrupted him.

"Sorry" I blushed bright red before taking my mobile out of my pocket.

When I saw it was Luke calling me, I answered it quickly.

"Luke. Hi"

"Hi my Bubblegum girl!" he exclaimed "You would not believe how awesome it is here!"

"Oh I bet it's awesome!" I tried to sound as excited as he did.

"So how's everything there?" I heard Ashton or someone in the background yelling but I ignored it.

"Um good... I guess" I replied

Garret tapped me on the shoulder and I gave him a 'what' look.

"I'm gonna go" he whispered and I nodded with a small smile.

"Who was that?" Luke questioned

"No one" I lied and picked up my pace so Bear could run.

  I groaned as the doorbell rung and Bear started to bark at whoever was at the door.

I slowly got off the couch and pulled my hair into a ponytail before pulling the door open.

"Heyyyyyyyy!!!!!"

My eyes got wide as I stared at Luke who was standing in front of me.

Am I dreaming?!

"W....." I got cut off by him putting his lips to mine.

"Hello" he said as he pulled me into a big hug, I hugged back tightly and shut my eyes.

"I missed you" I said in a small voice.

"I know" he said "I missed you too"

He let me go so he could step inside and once he was inside I wrapped my arms around him.

"Wow" he exclaimed "you must have really missed me"

I hit my fist against his back making him chuckle.

"You wouldn't believe how much I missed you"

"I know" he squeezed me "but for this next week, it's just gonna be you and me"

-

-

So one more chapter after this and then there will be an epilogue