Love Yourself

Love Yourself by Julianne Hough!

-

  Luke and I haven't talked in like 2 days and it  honestly has  frightened me a bit.

He leaves in 4 short days and I'm afraid that when he's gone that I won't ever see him again just because I'm because an idiot.

"Luke" I called as I stepped off the last step.

Nothing.

I walked into the living room and still didn't find him. I was about to just give up until i spotted him on the back porch.

His back was to me and he was playing his guitar.

I took a deep breath before I opened the door, he looked up at me and then back at his guitar.

I stepped outside and quickly shut the door before sitting next to him.

It was quiet for about 10 mintues before I finally talked.

"I'm going to go to therapy"

Well I'm going to try and go to therapy, I'm honestly just giving him what he wants so he'll actually talk to me.

"When?" he finally said, still not looking at me.

"On Thursday" I told him as I fiddled with my fingers "I already talked to this nice lady and set up something"

That's a lie.

"Okay"

Okay? That's all he can say!

"I'm glad you're doing this" he finally looked up at me and gave me a wide smile.

I couldn't help but smile back.

"Let me have a kiss"  he said as he puckered his lips. 

I rolled my eyes and gave him a small peck on the lips.

He pouted and I rolled my eyes at him once again.

"Get over it" I smirked

  Luke held my hand tightly as we walked into school. Today is Luke's last day and he plans on getting detention so he wouldn't have to go anything.

"You should try and get it to" he told me as we walked to our lockers.

A bunch of people stopped and stared at us but I ignored them.

I shook my head "I have an important test I have to take"

He rolled his eyes "I didn't know I was dating such a nerd"

I shoved his shoulder making him start to laugh which got contagious because I started to laugh.

Someone clearing their throat made us stop and look up.

The headmaster of the school was standing there in front of Luke's locker.

"Luke, I expect you to do well today" she stated getting right to the point "your mum would've wanted that"

His grip tightened on mine as his mum got mentioned.

I really never asked where his mum was before.

"Yes ma'am"

She gave me a big smile before she slowly moved.

"What did she mean?" I asked

"Doesn't matter" he mumbled and let go of my hand before hurrying off.

I tried to go after him but he's too god damn fast.

What the hell happened to his mum?