Talk Dirty

Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo Ft. 2 Chainz

These songs don't have anything to do with the chapter btw (haven't used that in a while lol)

Enjoy!

-

-

"So I'm sorry you didn't like the food" Luke said as we arrived at the front door.

Neither of us went inside because we both knew what was gonna happen next.

He leaned towards me but I stood there frozen. I never even kissed anyone so I don't really know what I'm doing.

Luke took me not saying anything, as I sign to continue.

His lips were inches away from mine and I could feel his burger breath (Don't know why I laughed so hard) on my lips.

Finally, our lips met and sparks flew, I know that sounds corny but that's how it felt.. I think. His lips and mine molded perfectly, as if made for each other.

His tongue swiped my lower lip, immediately, I granted the entrance and our tongues fought for dominance. I quickly pulled away so I could breathe.

That has to be the best first kiss ever.

"Wow" I blurted out making me blush.

"Wow" he mocked giving me a smile.

("Maybe wow will be our always" hahaha just kidding, guess I'm just excited cause I'm seeing it tomorrow!!!)

Things could not be better! I feel like I can do anything just because of one guy.

Lukeybear. 

I honestly think he can make everything better, or at least I'm hoping.

Someone knocking on my door, brought me out of my thoughts.

I stood up and pulled it open. Annie was standing there holding her mobile.

"Your mum" she told me and handed it over. "bring it downstairs when you're done"

I nodded and shut the door.

My mum? Why would she call me?

I put the phone to my ear and took a deep breath before I said my greetings.

"How are things?" she asked, her voice sounded weird from not hearing it every second like I used to.

"Okay" I replied not wanting to go into detail with someone who kicked me out of my own house.

"Lake" she exclaimed "talk to me"

"Why?" I snapped "You threw me out!"

"You know why"

I rolled my eyes "That still doesn't matter but I guess you don't care. You don't want me just like everyone else doesn't, I might as well just kill myself"

I hung up and instead of bringing Annie back her mobile I stormed into the bathroom and shut the door, making sure to lock it.

I grabbed a razor out of my bathtub and pulled my pants down so my thigh was exposed.

"Everyone hates you" I whispered to myself as I ran the blade down my thigh.

It actually stung a bit but I enjoy pain.