Last Station

Last Station by Nat and Alex Wolff!

-

"Don't do it" I whispered to myself as I held a pill bottle in my shaky hand.

I was about to open it but I started to think about Bear and I found myself putting the bottle down. I don't think I could've done that if I were back home.

"Thank you Bear"

I slid down against the wall and hugged my knees to my chest. I was already crying but I started to cry harder.

I am so tired of being in this world when no one wants me to be, it will be easier if I was gone.

"That's not true" I said to myself.

Yes it is.

I hit my head on the wall trying to get my mind to just shut up!

"What was that?" I heard Luke yell.

I couldn't say anything back because I was sobbing and couldn't catch my breath. I heard my door opened and then there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Lake" Luke said softly "let me in please"

I slowly crawled over to the door and unlocked the door before going back to my previous spot.

Luke stepped in and his eyes flickered to the pill bottle that was on the counter.

"Don't worry, I didn't take any" I managed to get out before I started to sob again.

Without a word, he crouched down in front of me and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and continued to cry.

"Shhhhhh" he rubbed my back and I felt him kiss my shoulder.

"I didn't do it" I whispered closing my eyes.

"I know" he whispered back

-

"Bubblegum!" Luke exclaimed as he held it out to me.

I took it with a small smile. "Thanks"

I wanted to stay at home and just stay in bed but Luke didn't let me. He probably wanted to get me out of the house so I wouldn't try to take pills again.

"LET'S BE HAPPY!" he shouted, making me smile. "There's that beautiful smile that I love"

"You're being loud" I told him making him roll his eyes.

"I really don't care BG" He winked

"What did you call me?"

"BG" he said "bubble gum, that's what I call you. Now you have to think of a name to call me, and you can't pick sexy"

"I'll keep that in mind" I chuckled "I call you Lukeybear"

"Lukeybear?" he repeated

I nodded and the corners of his mouth pulled up.

"Very clever"

"I know I'm......"

I got cut off by someone.

"Hey Luke!"

I looked up and a preppy girl was standing there batting her eyes at Luke. She was also twirling a piece of her blonde hair that you can tell was dyed.

"Oh..hi" he replied not even looking at her.

"So like there's this party tonight and I was wondering if you were going" her voice was high pitched and annoying, I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her.

"I gotta pass" he told her making her pout "I have a date tonight"

He sent a smile my way and the bitch finally looked at me, well glared really.

I gave her my fakest smile.

"Oh okay" she mumbled before walking off.